Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

Just now, Soxcat said:

Foles record as a starter for Philly is 6-2 regular season and he has won a SB.

Wentz record is 23-17 and has not been healthy in the playoffs. 

You should know by now the actual facts mean nothing to him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Foles record as a starter for Philly is 6-2 regular season and he has won a SB.

Wentz record is 23-17 and has not been healthy in the playoffs. 

So the Eagles kept the wrong QB? Is that your contention?

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

I'm impressed how you guys managed to turn the TITANS OTA topic into a discussion about the Eagles QB.

It’s born from certain posters’ desire to not only be right, but completely hammer it home. 

Its really fucking annoying. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Soxcat and Huston started talking Eagles and Wentz

No my post was about the Eagles offense and there use of RPO's.

Edited by Huston

6 hours ago, rns90 said:

I'm impressed how you guys managed to turn the TITANS OTA topic into a discussion about the Eagles QB.

Let's be honest. It's not really about the Eagles QB. Its about Mariota.

I assume they have Hooker at SS but he was basically a slot corner & a great one in college. It’ll be interesting if they see him at safety  going forward or Ryan’s replacement. I love Logan but we have so many upcoming FA’s.

Either way I have a feeling Hooker could be one of these mid rd picks where it’s clear as day from the get that he was a steal. He was basically universally praised as a great pick. If Butler continues with now he finished off the 2nd half this secondary is going to be very good.

Jim Wyatt in his weekend mailbag conceded Conklin's continued absence from practice has opened the door for Kelly to win the starting RT job.

While Conklin obviously hasn't run out of time yet to reclaim that starting spot you would think if he isn't right to practice when training camp kicks off in 6.5 weeks he probably won't be starting RT when the season begins. 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Jim Wyatt in his weekend mailbag conceded Conklin's continued absence from practice has opened the door for Kelly to win the starting RT job.

While Conklin obviously hasn't run out of time yet to reclaim that starting spot you would think if he isn't right to practice when training camp kicks off in 6.5 weeks he probably won't be starting RT when the season begins. 

He might be lucky his contract is guaranteed

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

It may be that he has to end up taking the job back from Kelly if he’s going to get it. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic