Bucs release Gerald McCoy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really do actually know him. We went to the same middle school for a brief time and then went to the same high school for a couple years. I transferred out cause the school was shit and all my frien

It says Patriots, so that means that we're interested.

Wilkerson is a lazy, selfish player that misses meetings and is a locker room problem. He’s a cancer and pigs will fly before Robinson signs him. 

3 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I really do actually know him. We went to the same middle school for a brief time and then went to the same high school for a couple years. I transferred out cause the school was shit and all my friends were at another school. 

Ive hung out with him a few times and actually helped him with homework in high school. By helping, I mean I did his English homework and aided in his math homework. Haha. 

Sounds like he owes you a favor, good time to make that call 

6 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

The last time I talked to him was congratulating him on landing with the Bucs. 

Find out who is interested in him for us! 

2 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

You think he is looking for a 1 year "prove it" deal?

I’m sure he is looking for a huge long term deal. I’m just not sure he is going to get one, at least not for the money he wants.

In lieu of that, he may prefer a 1 year deal that lets him hit free agency normally next year.

6 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Shitty thing is I get the same treatment other friends from back in the day get - no inside knowledge. It’s usually just the typical, “hey! Thanks man! Hope all is well in life.” When that happens, I’m just like “Welllllllllll thanks.”

Well, that's when you'll have to be a bit more creative.

Tell him that you're also friends with Andrew Luck and that Luck was calling Gerald a punk bitch who was afraid of playing in the AFC South. Tell him that Andrew mentioned that he'd have an especially hard time playing in Nashville due to being a part of an inferior race (let him know that Luck is a closeted Nazi sympathizer)----you can really get in there and improv on the country music/race/rednecks thing. It really doesn't matter what you say, the goal is to enrage.

Or.....we could try inception.

22 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Shitty thing is I get the same treatment other friends from back in the day get - no inside knowledge. It’s usually just the typical, “hey! Thanks man! Hope all is well in life.” When that happens, I’m just like “Welllllllllll thanks.”

I kind of get that. I don’t know how the business works but I assume most players, especially a guy of his caliber whose been with the same team for a decade, have certain media guys that they’re close with, ie feed info to & get favorable coverage in return. They don’t want to risk any info getting out. He at least seems like a friendly guy.

I also think we really need a guy like him, the lack of pass rush from  the other DE spot is holding the D back.

31 minutes ago, Face said:

I kind of get that. I don’t know how the business works but I assume most players, especially a guy of his caliber whose been with the same team for a decade, have certain media guys that they’re close with, ie feed info to & get favorable coverage in return. They don’t want to risk any info getting out. He at least seems like a friendly guy.

I also think we really need a guy like him, the lack of pass rush from  the other DE spot is holding the D back.

Oh, he is genuinely a super friendly dude. Everyone loved him in high school. He was part of at least three clubs as well. It doesn’t surprise me he is a force in the community. He has always been that way.