Titans 2019 odds weeks 1-16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe try getting laid and you'll be less angry about the dumbest shit that anyone could be mad about

Not even as the Titans and certainly not the Oilers.

5 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Do you say “we” when referring to Titans or Packers? Not sure where your allegiance lies anymore. 

Thats the we I was referring too, he's not even a titans fan.

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Let me get this right.  We are Titan's fans and you are the card carrying tard.  Am I missing something?

Any male who would do something like that is missing a functioning set of balls and in your case, a brain.

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

OK, whatever the hell you said...........  You are a card carrying tard and with no brain or balls.  Try not to be so hard on yourself......  Oh, are you still a male?  When is your transition complete?

Mirror Touched, mirror. Not a pretty sight is it?

19 hours ago, Soxcat said:

No it isn't.  A tranny like you suckling at the balls of the Mannings is disgusting.  What makes it worse is the blank dumbass look on your face. 

Hey Touched The Tard, you need to learn that hitting with the truth is much more effective. Any male (nobody will ever consider you a man) that would put his ass in those face hiding tard suits deserves the abuse he’s going to get. SAD SAD SAD 

On 5/22/2019 at 4:49 AM, OILERMAN said:

Peter King ranks all 32 teams heading into the Summer

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/13/nfl-power-rankings-fmia-peter-king/

25. TENNESSEE TITANS (9-7)

So we’ve reached year five of Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston. If you’re like me, you really don’t know if either is the long-term passer for his team.

Mariota: 55 starts, .632 accuracy, plus-27 touchdown-to-pick differential, 7.5 yards per attempt, 89.4 rating, average Pro Football Focus annual rank among QBs—21.
Winston: 54 starts, .616 accuracy, plus-30, 7.6 yards per attempt, 87.8 rating, average PFF ranking—23.

If I’m the Titans, this is the year I’ve got to see it from Mariota, who has a very solid slot guy now (Adam Humphries, from Tampa Bay) and a rookie receiver from Ole Miss, A.J. Brown, who was a low first-rounder on some team’s boards. If Mariota raises his game this year, he’ll take the Titans with him. If not, we may see Ryan Tannehill by season’s end.

If we finish 25th we'll be in good position to draft our new QB!

On 5/19/2019 at 10:50 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

He has no excuses. This is the best team that he has had around him by far.

His biggest issue is that he's injury-prone. 

Past offseson he kept healing himself and this one also. So his health and resistance better respond. That's the key.