Week 10: vs KC (+3.5)

Week 11: Bye

Week 12: vs Jax (-3)

Week 13: @ Ind (+7)

Week 14: @Oak (PK)

Week 15: Vs Hou (-1)

Week 16: Vs NO (+3) 

Source for weeks 2-16

Rough opening lines. Only favored in 4/16 games and only 2 of those are division games.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe try getting laid and you'll be less angry about the dumbest shit that anyone could be mad about

Not even as the Titans and certainly not the Oilers.

56 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Rough opening lines. Only favored in 4/16 games and only 2 of those are division games.

Pick em vs the Colts and favored at home ve the Texans too..... No way are the Titans a pic em vs the Colts imo

I predicted the Titans would be favored in 3 or 4 games all season at this point. 

It's worth noting there will be things that change before and during the season. 

12 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

Good thing we're a lock to have a top 3 defense this year. We're going to need it. 

That's never a lock. The defense could be more talented and have a worse ranking due to opponent strength 

40 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

That's never a lock. The defense could be more talented and have a worse ranking due to opponent strength 

Of course nothing is a lock if injuries occur. We will have a better defense this year if we're relatively healthy I am fairly confident of that. 

Edited by Supdawg

Aren't we also projected to get like 8 wins this year and also projected to come in 4th in the AFC South? This doesn't exactly surprise me given what people seem to hink of us.

It makes sense given our track record. Without better QB play I don't see us being better than mediocre unless Henry can be a dominant runner (which I doubt) and we have a top 3 defense (also not likely).