Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

Somebody drop-kicked Arnold Schwarzenegger in the back (video)

Apparantly its because he's white. South Africans hate white people and have been murdering white farmers for awhile now.

Edited by headhunter

5 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Apparantly its because he's white. South Africans hate white people and have been murdering white farmers for awhile now.

Apparently you watch too much Fox News...

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Apparently you watch too much Fox News...

Actually its from people from South Africa commenting on imgur 

OILERMAN   
41 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I love that it didn’t even knock him down. The dude barely stumbled. He probably thought someone just accidentally bumped into him. 

Soxcat   

This is basically a terrorist attack. The South Africans have been getting shit on by white people for decades. Many of the whites live in affluent gated areas in plain view of starving children.

3 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

This is basically a terrorist attack. The South Africans have been getting shit on by white people for decades. Many of the whites live in affluent gated areas in plain view of starving children.

Is that why the guy was yelling "help me! I need a Lamborghini!"?

@Soxcat   @Starkiller South Africa is beyond fucked up. 

People drinking bleach and raping babies to cure aids. Getting told by government officials that virgin sex will cure aids. 

Yes plenty of white people are getting attacked and murdered there. Literally picked out because they are white and attacked. 

But theres also literal "boat boys" there too. Black guys old enough to be granddads they still call boys and pay them shit wages to work for them. Hazy borderline slaves everywhere. Theres hundreds of years of segregation and slaughter of the local black populations. Theres hospitals and schools where black people are turned away for white students and patients. Most of the black population is pretty damn uneducated  - BECAUSE white people have held them down. Then they are taken massive advantage of by their own politicians.  

Does that make attacking white people OK? no. Does that mean all white people there are evil bastards who should GTFO? no. 

Does that mean all black people are racist animals like no doubt @Soxcat is trying to imply? 

Fuck no. 

Does that mean its a "white genocide" like trump tries to imply and get a rise out of his racist fanbase?

Fuck no. not even close. 

Its the most unabashedly racist country I've ever been in - - from both sides. I've been there. I've lived with a white girl from there. 

Both sides are fucked up in that place. 

But theres also plenty of places in Jo'burg where white and black people get together and have beers in a beer garden listening to live music while eating gourmet cupcakes. 

Edited by titanruss