OILERMAN

Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)

scine09   
40 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

This the title of the thread Shinebox. 

"Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)'..

We've been talking about the Rick Reilly book for the past couple of pages.  I recommend you read it and then come back to us.

Rolltide   

I never disputed that Trump tells lies race obsessed red neck hillbilly white boy. I never defended that he shot a 68 either. 

Why is your party so racist? Oh yeah 200 years of racist history.. Why is a Dixiecrat way ahead in your polls?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Biden-Sanders-Warren-Buttagieg-Beto =71%

Kamala-Booker-castro =10%...

Racists!!!!

Rolltide   
Just now, scine09 said:

We've been talking about the Rick Reilly book for the past couple of pages.  I recommend you read it and then come back to us.

I know I'm not reading it. 

scine09   
18 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Justafan is not anonymous. Neither is Btowner or Beto. When is the democrat party going top pay reparations for supporting slavery, the Klan, the killing of Indians, Jim Crow? 

This isn't about democratic versus republican.  Left versus right.  It's about what a bad person Donald Trump is. 

Rolltide   
4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

We elected a lying crooked piece of shit!

pwned!

He defeated another lying piece of shit. I like his policies better. 

Watch the libtards claim that Hillary was not a narcissist. lol

Rolltide   
1 minute ago, scine09 said:

This isn't about democratic versus republican.  Left versus right.  It's about what a bad person Donald Trump is. 

He will be a bad person until Jan 2015 when he hands the keys if the whitehouse over to one of his kids. 

scine09   
1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

I know I'm not reading it. 

I didn't expect you.  But if you're not going to read it don't come here trying to defend the guy when there's a book with legitimate sources showing what an absolutely terrible person he is.  And, again, it's about way more than the fact that he lies about his golf scores.

scine09   
Just now, Rolltide said:

Here is an idea. Run a good person against him in 2020. FYI Biden is not it. 

Compared to Trump they're all good people.  Richard Nixon was a good person compared to Trump.

Rolltide   
Just now, scine09 said:

I didn't expect you.  But if you're not going to read it don't come here trying to defend the guy when there's a book with legitimate sources showing what an absolutely terrible person he is.  And, again, it's about way more than the fact that he lies about his golf scores.

The thread says nothing about a book. It says that Trump is an awesome golfer. I agree. 

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Trump-Victor-Davis-Hanson/dp/1541673549/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=77653108864890&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=the+case+for+trump+victor+davis+hanson&qid=1558356473&s=books&sr=1-1

Victor Davis Hanson is a conservative historian who is far more knowledgeable and far better educated than Rick Reilly. He wrote a book called the case for Trump. Read it now! 

Rolltide   
8 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Compared to Trump they're all good people.  Richard Nixon was a good person compared to Trump.

Nixon's domestic agenda was the worst of any president in my lifetime. He was a war monger and assaulted civil liberties. He is why the libertarian party was formed. 

Not sure if he lied about his golf score or not. 

Edited by Rolltide

scine09   
7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The thread says nothing about a book. It says that Trump is an awesome golfer. I agree. 

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Trump-Victor-Davis-Hanson/dp/1541673549/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=77653108864890&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=the+case+for+trump+victor+davis+hanson&qid=1558356473&s=books&sr=1-1

Victor Davis Hanson is a conservative historian who is far more knowledgeable and far better educated than Rick Reilly. He wrote a book called the case for Trump. Read it now! 

This conversation is over until you read the Rick Reilly book.  Which, again, has nothing to do with politics, a point you seem to be missing.  Unless you want to say that someone who's as bad a person as Trump should not be leading anything, let alone the entire country.  Which of course goes without saying.

Edited by scine09

Rolltide   
9 minutes ago, scine09 said:

This conversation is over until you read the Rick Reilly book.  Which, again, has nothing to do with politics, a point you seem to be missing.  Unless you want to say that someone who's as bad a person as Trump should not be leading anything, let alone the entire country.  Which of course goes without saying.

This conversation is over until you read Victory Davis Hanson's book, "the case for Trump".