OILERMAN

Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)

scine09   
1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They don’t care that he isn’t a good person, as evidenced by dumbass above. 

If they would just admit that he's a bad guy but support him for his politics then fine.  The issue I have is that people try to act like he isn't a bad guy.  That's really what bothers me about the supporters.

5 hours ago, scine09 said:

If they would just admit that he's a bad guy but support him for his politics then fine.  The issue I have is that people try to act like he isn't a bad guy.  That's really what bothers me about the supporters.

The whatabouts don’t even make any sense anymore. They at least used to have some semblance of a logical point.

It’s down to ‘yeah so what the president lied about his golf score? You support some person or people I won’t name that I don’t know you support but suppose so because you would mention the fact it’s a strange anomaly for the president to lie about his golf score, so fuck you.’

It’s absolutely retarded. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

scine09   
2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The whatabouts don’t even make any sense anymore. They at least used to have some semblance of a logical point.

It’s down to ‘yeah so what the president lied about his golf score? You support some person or people I won’t name that I don’t know you support but suppose so because you would mention the fact it’s a strange anomaly for the president to lie about his golf score, so fuck you.’

It’s absolutely retarded. 

They did?

OILERMAN   
9 hours ago, scine09 said:

In order to support Trump you have to go full retard, you can't try and be reasonable or it won't work

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

They did?

To an extent, yes. But this ends up being the truth: 

16 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

In order to support Trump you have to go full retard, you can't try and be reasonable or it won't work

52O   
14 hours ago, scine09 said:

People really need to read Rick Reilly’s book “President in Cheat.”  It shows how much Trump really does cheat at golf and what just an overall bad person and a complete loser he is.  I challenge anyone who still supports him to read that book and come out after reading it saying he’s a good person.

BUT EMAILS they’ll say 

14 hours ago, scine09 said:

People really need to read Rick Reilly’s book “President in Cheat.”  It shows how much Trump really does cheat at golf and what just an overall bad person and a complete loser he is.  I challenge anyone who still supports him to read that book and come out after reading it saying he’s a good person.

I would rather read Mark Levin's new book "unfreedom of the Press".   Much more relevant and revealing.

No way in hell he shot a 4 under par, even with the amount of practice he gets. But if he did, great job! That’s highly impressive for anyone who isn’t at least on the AM circuit. 

OILERMAN   
21 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

No way in hell he shot a 4 under par, even with the amount of practice he gets. But if he did, great job! That’s highly impressive for anyone who isn’t at least on the AM circuit. 

Of course he didn't. 

He hasn't even shot a legitimate round of golf without cheating in his life

Rolltide   

It's one thing to be gay it is another to totally verify every possible negative stereotype like throwing like a girl. Obama the definition of sissy boy. Thank god we have a real man in the white house again.. 

You losers are being defeated in every possible way. A 3 year fraud put to rest. Indictments coming down for your libtard heroes. Trump's magnificent reelection in 2020. Trump's massive orange cock making and keeping America great. Keep starting your dumb threads morons it is all you got. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, Btowner said:

Exactly. It's like watching Pavlov's dog theory with humans. Look at RollTard's response. It has nothing to do with the topic of Trump's golf score or his cheating. They have this immediate reflex to minimize and normalize Trump's  behavior. They can't even just ignore the thread. They have to post some asinine response without addressing the orange elephant in the room.

I guess it's a lot easier to deflect, resort to name calling or belittling others to avoid examining the POS they elected as POTUS.

Bingo brain stem. I could give a flying fuck about Trump's golf score, yep guilty as charged. I'm concerned about our economy, the stock market and whether or not we are involved in some idiot war. 

You are obsessed with things that do not matter.  I did not vote for Trump but he is OUR president and much preferable to the idiot train of libtard candidates you are in love with. They suck ass and so do you. 

Rolltide   

What is more important Trump's made up golf score or a president who uses the IRS to oppress those who disagree with him?

What is more important Trump's cock or if he is spying on people?

What is more important Trump's net worth or selling thousands of guns to Mexican cartel?

White boy Obama did all of those things. Ask white boy Btowner why a libertarian might take issue with a government spying on people. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   
2 hours ago, scine09 said:

What the press says or does has nothing to do with what a bad guy and complete loser Trump is.

Says the Jacksonian(Andrew not Jesse) racist white boy 

Edited by Rolltide