Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)

OILERMAN

22 minutes ago, scine09 said:

This conversation never had anything to do with that book.  And no I'm not reading it because there is and never was and never will be a case for Trump.

Sure there was.   Anything was better than Clinton.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the press says or does has nothing to do with what a bad guy and complete loser Trump is.

In order to support Trump you have to go full retard, you can't try and be reasonable or it won't work

Yea I think I know who incorrectly added the 68!

13 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Yea, destroying evidence is funny.  If you are a retard.

Yes. Your opinions and faux outrage on destroying evidence is funny. I call bullshit on your concerns regarding destroying evidence because you don't seem to have any issues with the Trump campaign deleting emails and text messages that prevented the Mueller investigation from reaching a conclusion. 

19 minutes ago, reo said:

Jesus. This is why the right wing spin machine continues to bring up Clinton. It allows them to dismiss anything and everything Trump does or says. Its pathetic and depressing to watch. 

It's like this forum has become a trial balloon for the right wing spin machine.  Ignore the current POTUS, but throw in Clinton, AOC, Obama with a dash of grievances and a sprinkle of whataboutism and we have a stew ready for the 2020 reelection run.

38 minutes ago, reo said:

Jesus. This is why the right wing spin machine continues to bring up Clinton. It allows them to dismiss anything and everything Trump does or says. Its pathetic and depressing to watch. 

No, it just points out what a pathetic bunch of hypocrites you libs are.    If you don't like posts that bring up Clinton, then stop being such a f'ng hypocrite.

15 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

No, it just points out what a pathetic bunch of hypocrites you libs are.    If you don't like posts that bring up Clinton, then stop being such a f'ng hypocrite.

Who gives a shit about Clinton?  We'd just like to see you bitches defend Trump without bringing her up.  Or Obama. Or Bill.  Or any-fucking-body else.  

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

No.  Your political worldview dismisses accountability in favor of a circular, vitriolic disingenuous blame game that you gleefully play back to pre-Reagan days. It's tiresome and purposefully does nothing to point to current solutions; at best trying to normalize a seriously abnormal presidency.  pathetic

Edited by begooode

14 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Who gives a shit about Clinton?  We'd just like to see you bitches defend Trump without bringing her up.  Or Obama. Or Bill.  Or any-fucking-body else.  

We'd just like to see you libtards stop bitchin about Trump doing the same things that the Clintons or Obama did.

Just now, begooode said:

No.  Your political worldview dismisses accountability in favor of a circular, vitriolic disingenuous blame game that you gleefully play back to pre-Regan days. It's tiresome and purposefully does nothing to point to current solutions, at best trying to normalize a seriously abnormal presidency.  pathetic

No.  What is pathetic is how much a hypocrite you and the left are.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/27/michael_cohen_people_who_follow_trump_blindly_are_going_to_suffer_the_same_consequences_i_am_facing.html

MICHAEL COHEN: ... Putting up silly things like this [points to "Liar, Liar pants on fire" poster]. Really unbecoming of Congress. It's that sort of behavior that I'm responsible for. I'm responsible for your silliness because I did the same thing that you are doing now for ten years. I protected Mr. Trump for ten years, and the fact that you pull up a news article that has no value to it and you want to use that as the premise for discrediting me that I'm not the person that people called at 3:00 in the morning would make you inaccurate. In actuality, it would make a liar which would put you into the same position that I am in, and I can only warn people the more people that follow Mr. Trump as I did blindly are going to suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering....

You have to understand the mindset of these dumb motherfuckers. They really, truly believe that Hillary Clinton is a serial murderer. 

You're an idiot for thinking Trump's Russia stuff looked fishy. Also Hillary Clinton had 60+ people murdered, and Obama is a closet gay Muslim. 

Edited by 'Nator

24 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

You have to understand the mindset of these dumb motherfuckers. They really, truly believe that Hillary Clinton is a serial murderer. 

You're an idiot for thinking Trump's Russia stuff looked fishy. Also Hillary Clinton had 60+ people murdered, and Obama is a closet gay Muslim. 

And as long as they can keep believing that they can convince themselves that whatever Trump does is ok bc it's not as bad as such 'n such.

It's such bullshit and its tiresome.

Jesus. Focus on what's going on. Its frustrating.