Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)

OILERMAN

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the press says or does has nothing to do with what a bad guy and complete loser Trump is.

In order to support Trump you have to go full retard, you can't try and be reasonable or it won't work

Yea I think I know who incorrectly added the 68!

Just now, Rolltide said:

Obama lies about the organized, pre planned attack on our embassy in Libya on 9/11/2012. He said it started from a protest over a video that nobody had ever seen. He continued that lie in a speech to the United nations. 

https://youtu.be/es7V1RXaRO0?t=36

When the 4 body bags came back to the USA Hillary told a grieving father that "we are going to get the people who made that video".  

Just some tiny insignificant lies compared to Trump talking about a golf score right?

Again, not what I'm talking about. I'm not rating his lying about a golf score, I'm saying he isn't doing it to get a rise out of your personal enemies. You're in a fantasy.

10 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I totally understand your deranged hated for Trump and America and most Americans.  You are screaming mad that i will not agree with your retarded views. 

LOL. You thinking I would be mad about an anonymous racist on the internet disagreeing with me is comical. Like Trump, you have shown who you are. Carry on, miserable, little man.

Edited by Btowner

40 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

This the title of the thread Shinebox. 

"Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)'..

We've been talking about the Rick Reilly book for the past couple of pages.  I recommend you read it and then come back to us.

18 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Justafan is not anonymous. Neither is Btowner or Beto. When is the democrat party going top pay reparations for supporting slavery, the Klan, the killing of Indians, Jim Crow? 

This isn't about democratic versus republican.  Left versus right.  It's about what a bad person Donald Trump is. 

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

I know I'm not reading it. 

I didn't expect you.  But if you're not going to read it don't come here trying to defend the guy when there's a book with legitimate sources showing what an absolutely terrible person he is.  And, again, it's about way more than the fact that he lies about his golf scores.

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The thread says nothing about a book. It says that Trump is an awesome golfer. I agree. 

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Trump-Victor-Davis-Hanson/dp/1541673549/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=77653108864890&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=the+case+for+trump+victor+davis+hanson&qid=1558356473&s=books&sr=1-1

Victor Davis Hanson is a conservative historian who is far more knowledgeable and far better educated than Rick Reilly. He wrote a book called the case for Trump. Read it now! 

This conversation is over until you read the Rick Reilly book.  Which, again, has nothing to do with politics, a point you seem to be missing.  Unless you want to say that someone who's as bad a person as Trump should not be leading anything, let alone the entire country.  Which of course goes without saying.

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

This conversation is over until you read Victory Davis Hanson's book, "the case for Trump". 

This conversation never had anything to do with that book.  And no I'm not reading it because there is and never was and never will be a case for Trump.