Donald Trump had the best golf round of his life last month(shoots 68)

OILERMAN

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/17/politics/donald-trump-golf/index.html

Sometime last month, President Donald Trump had a heck of a day on the links.

According to the US Golf Association and posted on Twitter by Leif Skodnick, Trump shot a 68 in April 2019. That's a remarkable score for anyone who isn't a professional golfer but a truly outstanding achievement for a 72-year-old man who also happens to be the President of the United States.

That 68 appears to be Trump's best round ever -- or certainly within the last eight years. (Golf.com says Trump has never reported a score in the 60s before.) Trump, like most golfers, reports a chunk of his scores to the US Golf Association to maintain an official handicap (how many shots you, typically, shoot over par on a golf course.) The most recent score he reported before the April round of his life was in October 2018 when he shot a 96, which is, uh, less good.

In fact, of the last 20 rounds -- dating back to 2011 -- Trump has recorded with the USGA, his last two are the lowest and highest he has shot. Other than the 68 and the 96, Trump had 11 rounds in the 70s and 7 rounds in the 80s. His current handicap is 1.8, which is very, very good. Trump's 1.8 handicap put him in the top 4% of all golfers who report handicap information, according, again, to the USGA.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the press says or does has nothing to do with what a bad guy and complete loser Trump is.

In order to support Trump you have to go full retard, you can't try and be reasonable or it won't work

Yea I think I know who incorrectly added the 68!

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It is already public knowledge that he cheats at golf as much as he cheats on his wives.

"He cheats like hell. So I don't quite know how he is in business. They say that if you cheat at golf, you cheat at business," LPGA golfer Suzann Pettersen told a Norwegian newspaper in 2018. "He always says he is the world's best putter. But in all the times I've played him, he's never come close to breaking 80. But what's strange is that every time I talk to him, he says he just golfed a 69, or that he set a new course record or won a club championship someplace."

People really need to read Rick Reilly’s book “President in Cheat.”  It shows how much Trump really does cheat at golf and what just an overall bad person and a complete loser he is.  I challenge anyone who still supports him to read that book and come out after reading it saying he’s a good person.

Edited by scine09

4 hours ago, scine09 said:

People really need to read Rick Reilly’s

book “President in Cheat.”  It shows how much Trump really does cheat at golf and what just an overall bad person and a complete loser he is.  I challenge anyone who still supports him to read that book and come out after reading it saying he’s a good person.

But it's not just golf, it's everything in Trump's life. It's really amazing one person can be this big a loser. 

How about Mike Tirico hitting the shot of his life and Trump getting there first and throwing the his ball into the bunker? lol

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I feel bad for you that someone who lies about their golf score makes them a bad person. 

You are supporting ppl who do worse. Gimme a fucking break.

Read the book.  It's way more than golf.  

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

But it's not just golf, it's everything in Trump's life. It's really amazing one person can be this big a loser. 

How about Mike Tirico hitting the shot of his life and Trump getting there first and throwing the his ball into the bunker? lol

How about what he did to the 5 year old kid?  Or what he did to the people whose houses had items in their backyards that they'd bought before Trump had his course?  Or the people that he stiffed for payment?  The man is a complete loser and a disgrace.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They don’t care that he isn’t a good person, as evidenced by dumbass above. 

If they would just admit that he's a bad guy but support him for his politics then fine.  The issue I have is that people try to act like he isn't a bad guy.  That's really what bothers me about the supporters.

5 hours ago, scine09 said:

If they would just admit that he's a bad guy but support him for his politics then fine.  The issue I have is that people try to act like he isn't a bad guy.  That's really what bothers me about the supporters.

The whatabouts don’t even make any sense anymore. They at least used to have some semblance of a logical point.

It’s down to ‘yeah so what the president lied about his golf score? You support some person or people I won’t name that I don’t know you support but suppose so because you would mention the fact it’s a strange anomaly for the president to lie about his golf score, so fuck you.’

It’s absolutely retarded. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The whatabouts don’t even make any sense anymore. They at least used to have some semblance of a logical point.

It’s down to ‘yeah so what the president lied about his golf score? You support some person or people I won’t name that I don’t know you support but suppose so because you would mention the fact it’s a strange anomaly for the president to lie about his golf score, so fuck you.’

It’s absolutely retarded. 

They did?