A RB we should sign

kyle021

Jay Ajayi

coming off a knee injury. He slipped in draft bc he had multiple in college. He’s a damn good running back and I think he would be a great addition in case Henry gets hurt or shits the bed or Lewis does bad or shits the bed. 

Thoughts?

Personally like the guys we got.Henry-Lewis give us a nice 1-2 punch although both have to sustain it which neither has shown so far.Fluellen/Barnes is a fine 3rd and maybe stash sumone on Ps.Now after this year based on results etc I would highly consider looking at Lewis replacement.Also have to see how Henry does.As of now rb isn’t a need,but could potentially be one on down the road based on results.

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Why would he sign here? He could sign with someone like Tampa or Seattle and be the starter. Or just wait for a training camp injury.

Seattle has Carson. 

Tampa loves Barber for some reason and thinks Jones can be special despite awful first year. Tampa would be a good spot. I can see that. 

Atlanta would be a good place considering Freeman is hurt a lot and losing Coleman was big but they do love Smith. He could also be considered in Buffalo

24 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Goddamn, it takes football forever to get here.

Still May.

4 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Is this your response in reference to the pm I sent you about letting me lick your taint even though I'm out of dental dams?......or is it about a month? Please lmk...

Sorry you have me confused with someone else, not there is anything wrong with that.  Didn’t mean to distract you from your regular activity of sniffing the bicycle seats down at the Jr. High, carry on fine sir.

6 hours ago, FRT said:

Sorry you have me confused with someone else, not there is anything wrong with that.  Didn’t mean to distract you from your regular activity of sniffing the bicycle seats down at the Jr. High, carry on fine sir.

:( my bad.....and it's actually the tricycle seats at the Pre-K.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, JMoney420 said:

Personally like the guys we got.Henry-Lewis give us a nice 1-2 punch although both have to sustain it which neither has shown so far.Fluellen/Barnes is a fine 3rd and maybe stash sumone on Ps.Now after this year based on results etc I would highly consider looking at Lewis replacement.Also have to see how Henry does.As of now rb isn’t a need,but could potentially be one on down the road based on results.

1-2 punch? More like a haymaker-feint. 

Archived