Patrick Peterson suspended for 8 games

Alcibiades

3 hours ago, Callidus said:

You telling me you dont store your green in a jar full of a testosterone and hgh solution? Your missing out man.

Hook me up in a PM. That sounds great. 

One of them was using adderall, the drug they give to school kids.  They all use something.  Peyton. Tom Brady.  The more money and smarts they have, the harder it is to catch them.  I think they just test once per season until you get caught.  

58 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Hook me up in a PM. That sounds great. 

Ya it's awsome your sitting there warching animal planet while doing 200pound curls with each arm telling your buddy how you could kill a rhino bare handed. And he just nods.

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

Ya it's awsome your sitting there warching animal planet while doing 200pound curls with each arm telling your buddy how you could kill a rhino bare handed. And he just nods.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, headhunter said:

You about have to take something with how violent the game is. 

Yeah it's a little unrealistic to think guys can collide 16 games a year and stay healthy without it, especially at the top of the league. The speeds and sizes have gotten crazy in the game. 

I don't think most casual fans understand how quick they're moving. It's an incredible amount of momentum and force being generated. 

Archived