Sign in to follow this  
helimachoptor

Henry hates seatbelts

Like what is the problem with our running backs. Cobb never wore a seatbelt.

Now on Henry's IG he's driving around singing into the phone without a seatbelt on. 

Idiot. 

reo   

I'd be willing to bet a very high percentage of NFL players don't wear seatbelts. 

Being young rich hyper masculine males with high testosterone, probably from some form of poverty, probably leads to a very high chance of invincibility complexes.

1 hour ago, reo said:

I'd be willing to bet a very high percentage of NFL players don't wear seatbelts. 

Being young rich hyper masculine males with high testosterone, probably from some form of poverty, probably leads to a very high chance of invincibility complexes.

When you can stiff arm a whole D, I’m sure it becomes natural to think you can stiff arm cars to avoid accidents.

Seatbelt laws are dumb. If you don’t want to wear one you shouldn’t have to. If you want to risk your life, that’s your choice. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt but a school bus full of kids don’t?  I wear a seatbelt by the way. Just think the law is stupid. I feel the same about helmet laws on motorcycles. The gov shouldn’t be passing laws to protect me from myself. 

Number9   
38 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Why do I have to wear a seatbelt but a school bus full of kids don’t?

It's too expensive to put seatbelts on school buses.  That's why there are no airbags on the backseat of cars.  

8 hours ago, klaatu- said:

I got a ticket from a motorcycle cop for not wearing a seat belt. He said it was for my safety. I told him I was orders of magnitude safer than him on his bike. It's all about that revenue. 

Motorcycle cops are the standard or bravery and heroism. They risk their lives and forego safety for the ability to get inside the donut shop 2 seconds faster than car patrolmen.

25 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Seatbelt laws are dumb. If you don’t want to wear one you shouldn’t have to. If you want to risk your life, that’s your choice. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt but a school bus full of kids don’t?  I wear a seatbelt by the way. Just think the law is stupid. I feel the same about helmet laws on motorcycles. The gov shouldn’t be passing laws to protect me from myself. 

Allen, my good man, your point is relevant, but your perspective is wrong here.

They don't give a single fuck about your safety. As mentioned above by klaatu, it's about "the dollar, dollar bills, y'all." They don't pull you over on a seatbelt technicality because they value your life as a human being. They value that easy $50 ticket providing revenue and pizza in the breakroom.  It's the same as seizure of valuable personal property on certain offenses---although they can't possibly prove that anything of value was purchased with nefarious, boogeyman funds.

These minor technicalities that are labeled as "safety violations" are also used as an easy excuse to pull someone over and sniff around your vehicle for anything they might be able to tattle on----especially if you're black. This bullshit has taken the place of actual police-work. If pulled over, only provide your ID, name, age, and address----be super respectful to your hall monitor overlords, but don't answer anything other than what is legally required.

If they ever ask your personal permission to search your vehicle, tell them to fuck off. They'll inevitably bring in a search dog to sniff around your ride. The pup will scratch behind his ear or lick his nutsack----this will be used as a "signal" for probable cause to search your shit. Any interaction from this point on should be in the form of you saying only one word to any question, "lawyer."

begooode   
1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The healthcare costs and resources expended along with lost productivity borne by society bearing the downside risks for FREEDOMZ YO mindsets are not worth it for some activities / behaviors, imo.

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

If You could guarantee me that thos idiots would never receive a single cent of government funding or benefits I agree. But thats not the case so fuck the brain dead morons who think laws that can save a life is imposing too much

Edited by wiscotitansfan