Henry hates seatbelts

58 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

If You could guarantee me that thos idiots would never receive a single cent of government funding or benefits I agree. But thats not the case so fuck the brain dead morons who think laws that can save a life is imposing too much

Actually, if they died quickly then it would probably not be so bad cost-wise and potentially beneficial to the donor pool.  A bit morbid, but there you go.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a ticket from a motorcycle cop for not wearing a seat belt. He said it was for my safety. I told him I was orders of magnitude safer than him on his bike. It's all about that revenue. 

I can’t say this is the worst thread in a while. 

Motorcycle cops are the standard or bravery and heroism. They risk their lives and forego safety for the ability to get inside the donut shop 2 seconds faster than car patrolmen.    

9 hours ago, reo said:

Being young rich hyper masculine males with high testosterone, probably from some form of poverty, probably leads to a very high chance of invincibility complexes.

Tell me about it

Not wearing seatbelts leads to bad behavior such as man urinated on seat mid-flight after touching female passenger without consent, FBI says*.

Despite rebuffs, Haag allegedly continued talking prior to ordering a second double vodka and repeatedly touching a female passenger on his other side, who told him to "back off." Flight attendants moved him to the back of the plane shortly after, per the report.

That's when another passenger, identified as "EK," told the FBI she saw Haag take off his seatbelt and begin urinating on the seat in front of him. EK took a photograph of the incident, the FBI notes, and an alleged image of Haag mid-stream had hit social media feeds by Monday.

I had a friend who fell asleep while driving. He crashed his car into a ditch. Only thing that kept him alive was him not wearing a seatbelt. He ended up in the backseat of his car while the whole front end of his car was smashed in. 

Went with my son's class to the aquarium.  The cheese bus had:

• seat belts
  • air conditioning

The "can't have seatbelts on a school bus" is BS.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:42 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

Seatbelt laws are dumb. If you don’t want to wear one you shouldn’t have to. If you want to risk your life, that’s your choice. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt but a school bus full of kids don’t?  I wear a seatbelt by the way. Just think the law is stupid. I feel the same about helmet laws on motorcycles. The gov shouldn’t be passing laws to protect me from myself. 

It's in the financial interests of insurance companies and basically anyone who drives. When you risk your life that way, you potentially offer liability risks to others. 

The constitution says the government can regulate the roads anyway they see fit, because it impacts commerce. 

On 5/16/2019 at 10:15 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

I had a friend who fell asleep while driving. He crashed his car into a ditch. Only thing that kept him alive was him not wearing a seatbelt. He ended up in the backseat of his car while the whole front end of his car was smashed in. 

Yeah, in the tens of thousands of car accidents per year that result in very little injury, there's always some jackass like this who tells this type of story. Or the person who drove their car into a lake but didn't drown because they weren't wearing a seatbelt. 

But then 100 other people died because they hit a brick mailbox and got tossed onto the pavement head first through a windshield and died. That person doesn't go around telling their stupid story about "seatbelts are dumb." 

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

Yeah, in the tens of thousands of car accidents per year that result in very little injury, there's always some jackass like this who tells this type of story. Or the person who drove their car into a lake but didn't drown because they weren't wearing a seatbelt. 

But then 100 other people died because they hit a brick mailbox and got tossed onto the pavement head first through a windshield and died. That person doesn't go around telling their stupid story about "seatbelts are dumb." 

I’m a jackass for telling a story about a friend who survived a crash due to not wearing a seat belt? Ok. 

I never said seatbelts were dumb. Simple fact is seat belts arent some automatic life saving feature on a vehicle. If they were I get enforcing wearing them. If people don’t want to wear seatbelts that should be there decision. 

25 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I’m a jackass for telling a story about a friend who survived a crash due to not wearing a seat belt? Ok. 

I never said seatbelts were dumb. Simple fact is seat belts arent some automatic life saving feature on a vehicle. If they were I get enforcing wearing them. If people don’t want to wear seatbelts that should be there decision. 

So my insurance premiums should be higher because more people die so that they can be "comfortable" in a car? Get real man. 

Sharing rare stories like that causes cognitive dissonance. The fact is that seatbelts ARE a life saving device. This is not a theory. This is not a Buzzfeed article. This is a fucking FACT. Here's another fact: not wearing a seatbelt is moronic, and if you somehow manage to survive allegedly because you didn't wear one, buy a lottery ticket cause most the people who get in car accidents who aren't wearing seatbelts fucking die or get hospitalized. 

So please, stop spreading bullshit stories that cause people to die.