Jump to content
9 Nines

Colts have personnel problems - 80 shots fired at assistant coach

Recommended Posts

Soxcat   

You sure follow me around with your bib on and your KY tube in your hand.  For the last damn time it isn't happening. 

 

Actually this board has grown so shitty a person making a gay joke about a hated QB has to take shit from some asshat self righteous dickhead.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

You sure follow me around with your bib on and your KY tube in your hand.  For the last damn time it isn't happening. 

 

Actually this board has grown so shitty a person making a gay joke about a hated QB has to take shit from some asshat self righteous dickhead.

 

 

Struck a nerve? Its 2019 dude. We wont judge you for wanting some Mayor Pete action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Struck a nerve? Its 2019 dude. We wont judge you for wanting some Mayor Pete action.

No ass, my point was you can't even agree about bashing Luck.  Has nothing to do with you liking Mayor Pete.

Does this mean you will be voting for Major Pete?  Isn't Buttigieg a little young for you?  Aren't you more into older guys like Biden.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

No ass, my point was you can't even agree about bashing Luck.  Has nothing to do with you liking Mayor Pete.

Does this mean you will be voting for Major Pete?  Isn't Buttigieg a little young for you?  Aren't you more into older guys like Biden.

 

Hey Touched The Tard, another day without a lay huh? No pussy ever and no homers this morning. SAD SAD SAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Denali   

This is terrible.

 

How could they have missed?!

 

Edited by Denali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Number9   
36 minutes ago, Denali said:

This is terrible.

 

How could they have missed?!

 

These were some sorry shooting mofos.  80 shots.  But don't take our guns, more kids and innocent adults need to be hit by stray bullets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...