tgo   

Jonnu*

And It’s a torn MCL, not ACL. If they reported that, it was a mistake. 

VaTitan   
2 minutes ago, japan said:

You think Smith sucks?

Sucks is strong...he's just super avg.  I think we're just as good (maybe better) with Walker, firk and Mycole.

5 minutes ago, tgo said:

Jonnu*

And It’s a torn MCL, not ACL. If they reported that, it was a mistake. 

It was certainly reported as an MCL injury when it happened, that said there is something a bit strange about his recovery from the injury, if there was not further associated damage such as cartilage/meniscus or a setback in the recovery he should be well and truly recovered from a straight MCL injury by now.

japan   
1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

It was certainly reported as an MCL injury when it happened, that said there is something a bit strange about his recovery from the injury, if there was not further associated damage such as cartilage/meniscus or a setback in the recovery he should be well and truly recovered from a straight MCL injury by now.

It certainly didn't look like a MCL sprain when it happened.

17 minutes ago, pamo9 said:

WKRN reported today that Jonno Smith is rehabbing a torn ACL. I was under impression his knee injury was not that serious. Did I hear this wrong? 

https://www.wkrn.com/sports/tennessee-titans/titans-te-jonnu-smith-not-physically-cleared-to-practice/2002192897

( Sent from WKRN News )

Well that article is definitely reporting it as recovery from an ACL injury.

This is the link from the Titans release stating Smith had suffered a season ending MCL injury.

https://www.titansonline.com/news/titans-te-jonnu-smith-keeping-things-in-perspective-after-season-ending-injury

Like I mentioned above there is something strange about his recovery if it was just a straight MCL injury.

Did they ever release what grade sprain it was/is???  

All I've ever heard is "MCL injury". 

It could be a grade 2 (partial) or grade 3 (complete) and technically they could technically call it a "sprain"