What's your Mariota threshold?

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

From a football standpoint it’s kind of depressing this is easily the most talented roster we’ve had in a really long time and we are rooting for other teams to succeed so we can get a QB. Ah the life of a Titan fan. 

Some of us aren’t...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't give him an extension almost regardless of what he does. I'd give him the franchise tag if he had a good year and make him do it longer.     

Completion pct. - 99% Sacks - 0   Anything less is unacceptable.  Move on.  

Him staying healthy is enough.  I believe he'll produce acceptable numbers and, more importantly, wins if he is healthy.

Posted Images

On 5/14/2019 at 5:05 PM, 8MM said:

Interesting.  How many games did the team win despite of him?

Most of em the last two years. You realize he’s been a bottom 3 producing qb. Quite the exact definition of winningin spite of 

3 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Silly fans. We spend a #2 overall and expect results. Someone should have told us this was a 5 year project and to lower expectations. Well today Vrabel is more popular, so I would project it's now or never.  He's not getting fired because M8 can't produce.

This is silly. You can’t place blame solely on Marcus when the organization was so off balance and handled his development so poorly. 

Mariota isnt Vrabel’s QB. But regardless, popularity has nothing to do with it. 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

No one is blaming the offense "soley" on Mariota but the QB def shoulders the most blame 

True.

What do you think the percentages are for Mariota’s fate this year?

Not resigned?

Franchised?

Signs second contract?

Killed?

5 minutes ago, japan said:

True.

Not resigned?

Franchised?

Signs second contract?

Killed?

Hey Touched The Tard, I see you were up in the middle of the night again  contemplating all things ME. Sure hope you found a little time for the only thing you could possibly be any good at.

19 minutes ago, japan said:

True.

Not resigned?

Franchised?

Signs second contract?

Killed?

50/50 he's replaced by Tannehill at some point as the starter due to injury/performance

75% he's not on the team next year

47 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

How much of the blame is TBD. And I’ve seen plenty of posts putting all the blame on him. 

“We know what the problem is”

Pretty sure Conklin, Kline and the RBs have been ripped to shreds. 

And of course spare QB play is going to hurt the offense and not elevate trouble spots like good QBs do 

19 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Rivers is far and away better than Dalton. 

he is better...far and away better I think is pretty debatable. 

I just think when you play in 150-200 + games win % is a pretty telling stat to determine how good a QB is.

I have always thought that Rivers was a bit overrated but maybe that's just me.

1 hour ago, bizzyeddie said:

he is better...far and away better I think is pretty debatable. 

I just think when you play in 150-200 + games win % is a pretty telling stat to determine how good a QB is.

I have always thought that Rivers was a bit overrated but maybe that's just me.

I think you're mostly alone in that line of thinking.

Rivers has had some bad luck in his career, but most of the offenses he has handled have been pretty elite.  You can't say the same about Andy Dalton.  Dude is the very definition of average.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Pretty sure Conklin, Kline and the RBs have been ripped to shreds. 

And of course spare QB play is going to hurt the offense and not elevate trouble spots like good QBs do 

I'm talking about Mariota's development, not the offense as a whole.  That's what we were debating.

4 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I think you're mostly alone in that line of thinking.

Rivers has had some bad luck in his career, but most of the offenses he has handled have been pretty elite.  You can't say the same about Andy Dalton.  Dude is the very definition of average.

like I said...I would put Dalton in the replace ASAP category...I would consider Rivers to be good...just not very good but it's mostly splitting hairs I guess.

I know I'm mostly alone in that line of thinking and I in no way mean he is trash.

2 playoff appearances in his last 9 years...I think that says something...but I understand it's probably just me

1 hour ago, bizzyeddie said:

like I said...I would put Dalton in the replace ASAP category...I would consider Rivers to be good...just not very good but it's mostly splitting hairs I guess.

I know I'm mostly alone in that line of thinking and I in no way mean he is trash.

2 playoff appearances in his last 9 years...I think that says something...but I understand it's probably just me

He usually loses half the team before the first regular season game.