Oiler FANatic

Are the Cowboys really stupid enough to pay Dak Prescott $30M/year??

17 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Even for TR standards, you are some other type of special...

Jake has set the bar pretty high on that one, time and time again.....

4 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Jake has set the bar pretty high on that one, time and time again.....

Harden still gonna be better than Kobe?

Capela still the best up and coming C?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

WG53   
On 8/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, Righteous said:

I don’t remember putting Wentz down.  I stated simple facts.  And the point was, given Dak’s resume, he rightfully deserves a bigger contract than Wentz...and that’s simple business.  

And please let’s stop pretending that this Board is color free.  We can review every thread about a QB who doesn’t deserve to be paid, or isn’t going to make it in the league, and I will bet you dollars to donuts that it’s about a Black QB.  Try if you will to show my 3 threads about a White QB not deserving money or projected not to succeed.  Simple facts!!!  I will wait.

All you ever do is play the race card. And usually when it is in no way applicable. 

2 hours ago, WG53 said:

For what? 

Re-read the post you replied to.  You can easily show that the OP and subsequent posts have nothing to do with race by simply showing me an OP on any White QB not deserving money or prior to being drafted, having been predicted to fail.  Because I promise you I can provide many for Black QB’s.  Hell, that scrub Jimmy Garrapolo signed a contract paying $28 million a year and his has accomplished jack shit, and no one said he didn’t deserve it.  In fact it was the opposite.  He was predicted to be the next great QB.  But of course, I am just seeing a narrative and a pattern that doesn’t exist.  I am the racist.  Save that Jedi bullshit for someone else.  

WG53   
28 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Re-read the post you replied to.  You can easily show that the OP and subsequent posts have nothing to do with race by simply showing me an OP on any White QB not deserving money or prior to being drafted, having been predicted to fail.  Because I promise you I can provide many for Black QB’s.  Hell, that scrub Jimmy Garrapolo signed a contract paying $28 million a year and his has accomplished jack shit, and no one said he didn’t deserve it.  In fact it was the opposite.  He was predicted to be the next great QB.  But of course, I am just seeing a narrative and a pattern that doesn’t exist.  I am the racist.  Save that Jedi bullshit for someone else.  

No one said JG didn't deserve it? Bullshit.

You really need to stop playing the race card every time quarterbacks are discussed as it makes you look like the fucking idiot and nobody will take you seriously and for good reason.

And no one is going to buy that you are not talking about race because that's all you ever do so for you to say that you're not talk about race is clearly bullshit

43 minutes ago, WG53 said:

No one said JG didn't deserve it? Bullshit.

You really need to stop playing the race card every time quarterbacks are discussed as it makes you look like the fucking idiot and nobody will take you seriously and for good reason.

And no one is going to buy that you are not talking about race because that's all you ever do so for you to say that you're not talk about race is clearly bullshit

That’s your first mistake...thinking I give af about your opinion of me.  As always, I will keep calling you racists out for your bullshit.  If it offends you, change your fucking behavior!  Simple, idiot!

On 8/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

No, it's not. The only true bias in this thread is that he's a Cowboy, not African-American. I don't give a shit what color he is.

I supported Warren Moon when he was with the Oilers. I was in attendance when Steve McNair made his first NFL start for the Oilers at the Astrodome on December 17, 1995 (four years before he lead the Titans to their only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history). Hell, I even supported Vince Young when he played for them. I was in the crowd at Reliant Stadium (now NRG) screaming my ass off on December 10, 2006 when VY ran 39 yards for the game-winning TD in OT on a 3rd and 14 play. Playing the race card for poor little Dak is total bullshit, his race has nothing to do with this. :rolleyes:

isnt dak like half-white anyhow? just like kaep?

WG53   
2 hours ago, Righteous said:

That’s your first mistake...thinking I give af about your opinion of me.  As always, I will keep calling you racists out for your bullshit.  If it offends you, change your fucking behavior!  Simple, idiot!

You aren't calling anyone out dumbass. You are showing your true self. And the cry when you get called out on it.

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

You aren't calling anyone out dumbass. You are showing your true self. And the cry when you get called out on it.

Haven’t cried yet..but think I am going to stop calling you pussies out.

You judge yourself on your successes and everyone else on their failures.  You expect others to fail while you always have the potential to succeed!  White privilege!

Dinx81   
27 minutes ago, Righteous said:

You judge yourself on your successes and everyone else on their failures.  You expect others to fail while you always have the potential to succeed!  White privilege!

So I guess this isn’t about football anymore?

5 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

So I guess this isn’t about football anymore?

I wish it was just football.  Sadly it’s a look at how race plays a huge part in our lives, even though many people try to deny that it’s even a issue.  The reason I love sports is because ball doesn’t lie.  Unfortunately, when you read the two narratives on this Board, it’s easy to realize that something else is at play.  And that’s not my doing...I am just making others aware.  Some people just don’t want to acknowledge race is considered even with their opinions and want to vilify me.   And that’s just sad.

WG53   
7 hours ago, Righteous said:

Every one of your posts on this issue is nothing but you crying.