Oiler FANatic

Are the Cowboys really stupid enough to pay Dak Prescott $30M/year??

Carson Wentz signed a 4 year $128 M deal.  He has never led his team to the playoffs or have a playoff victory or even has that many healthy seasons.  Also he is known as a bad leader.  Dak Prescott absolutely deserves to make more than Carson Wentz and any offer less than that should be an insult.  

But of course this is just another thread on TR about a Black QB not being worthy.  

rns90   
28 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Carson Wentz signed a 4 year $128 M deal.  He has never led his team to the playoffs or have a playoff victory or even has that many healthy seasons.  Also he is known as a bad leader.  Dak Prescott absolutely deserves to make more than Carson Wentz and any offer less than that should be an insult.  

But of course this is just another thread on TR about a Black QB not being worthy.  

No, he doesn't.  His stats are bad.

He's not worthy, not because he is black, but because he isn't very good and is a beneficiary of the Dallas OL, and Zeke Elliot.  Race has nothing to do with this.

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

No, it's not. The only true bias in this thread is that he's a Cowboy, not African-American. I don't give a shit what color he is.

I supported Warren Moon when he was with the Oilers. I was in attendance when Steve McNair made his first NFL start for the Oilers at the Astrodome on December 17, 1995 (four years before he lead the Titans to their only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history). Hell, I even supported Vince Young when he played for them. I was in the crowd at Reliant Stadium (now NRG) screaming my ass off on December 10, 2006 when VY ran 39 yards for the game-winning TD in OT on a 3rd and 14 play. Playing the race card for poor little Dak is total bullshit, his race has nothing to do with this. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Righteous said:

Bahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaha

Good one

Edited by headhunter

Dinx81   

The idea that you should get paid more than another guy just because that other team is run by idiots and paid too much is whats going to ruin the economics of the sport.

Soxcat   
11 hours ago, Righteous said:

Wentz is probably thought of as a little better QB injuries aside.  Not because he is white either.  And maybe a similar deal for Dak is warranted.  

Nice to see your racism springing out.  Putting down Wentz just because he is white.  You know damn well if Wentz was a player of color you wouldn't make one single disparaging remark about him.  This hate for White people really took off when Obama was president didn't it?  All that nasty rhetoric.  I'm guessing if Obama had a kid playing QB in the NFL he would look just like Dak.  The Cowboys don't like blacks on their team do they?  

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Wentz is probably thought of as a little better QB injuries aside.  Not because he is white either.  And maybe a similar deal for Dak is warranted.  

Nice to see your racism springing out.  Putting down Wentz just because he is white.  You know damn well if Wentz was a player of color you wouldn't make one single disparaging remark about him.  This hate for White people really took off when Obama was president didn't it?  All that nasty rhetoric.  I'm guessing if Obama had a kid playing QB in the NFL he would look just like Dak.  The Cowboys don't like blacks on their team do they?  

Keep this shit off the nfl talk area. 

WG53   
2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Soxcat never let's an opportunity to show his racism slide.

5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I don’t remember putting Wentz down.  I stated simple facts.  And the point was, given Dak’s resume, he rightfully deserves a bigger contract than Wentz...and that’s simple business.  

And please let’s stop pretending that this Board is color free.  We can review every thread about a QB who doesn’t deserve to be paid, or isn’t going to make it in the league, and I will bet you dollars to donuts that it’s about a Black QB.  Try if you will to show my 3 threads about a White QB not deserving money or projected not to succeed.  Simple facts!!!  I will wait.

Edited by Righteous

Dinx81   
37 minutes ago, Righteous said:

I don’t remember putting Wentz down.  I stated simple facts.  And the point was, given Dak’s resume, he rightfully deserves a bigger contract than Wentz...and that’s simple business.  

And please let’s stop pretending that this Board is color free.  We can review every thread about a QB who doesn’t deserve to be paid, or isn’t going to make it in the league, and I will bet you dollars to donuts that it’s about a Black QB.  Try if you will to show my 3 threads about a White QB not deserving money or projected not to succeed.  Simple facts!!!  I will wait.

Like I said before just because Philadelphia is stupid enough to pay Wentz that much doesn’t mean Dallas should be

2 hours ago, japan said:

Righteous makes his triumphant racial return!

It truly amazes me how the racists on this board always double down on the stupid shit they say, it really is astonishing how so many people can actually be so idiotic and not just try to make an edgy comment to ruffle some feathers

Edited by wiscotitansfan

There are only about 10 really good QBs in the league. One thing about Dak....he's built like a brick shithouse. Chances of injury are minimal. I bet he gets paid in some form.

Edited by JoelinBellevue