Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Are the Cowboys really stupid enough to pay Dak Prescott $30M/year??

Recommended Posts

That's probably a good idea for both teams, they say there are supposed to be a lot of good QB's in next year's draft.

 

But since winning Super Bowl XXX, the Cowboys have gone just 4-10 during the playoffs over the past 23 seasons.

 

Even the Titans have been better than that going 6-7 in the postseason since they left Houston. Dallas is a frickin' joke. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That's probably a good idea for both teams, they say there are supposed to be a lot of good QB's in next year's draft.

 

But since winning Super Bowl XXX, the Cowboys have gone just 4-10 during the playoffs over the past 23 seasons.

 

Even the Titans have been better than that going 6-7 in the postseason since they left Houston. Dallas is a frickin' joke. 🤣

Dat's awwriite... big dick wheelin' n' dealin' Jerruh Jones is da mayne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huston   
1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Id just draft a rookie QB

Rookie QB's dont normally beat good teams let alone win in the playoffs, your better of with a vet QB and be special on at least one side of the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huston said:

Rookie QB's dont normally beat good teams let alone win in the playoffs, your better of with a vet QB and be special on at least one side of the ball.

Is Dak really that much better than some of the rookies that have been coming out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huston   
4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Is Dak really that much better than some of the rookies that have been coming out? 

Yes, I would trust him way more in a big game or playoffs then a rookie and they dont ask him to carry the team just make enough plays to keep the defense half way honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Jerry is talking about paying him.  

He's running the team into the ground. I can only imagine that most Dallas fans can't wait for him to die just like Bud Adams finally did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL at anyone even brining Mariota up in this thread, just like Dak.... At this point there's no point in his original team paying him unless he shows something rarely seen in the past few years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...