Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Pras Michel Illegal Campaign Donations to Obama per TMZ

Btowner   
27 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You think? 

It seems ppl are making it about Obama and want to defend him (I dont see why they feel that need to do so) more than focusing on how Russia helped influenced the 2012 election....oh wait.

For grins, I’m going to play your game. When I posted about a death penalty execution for one of the most hateful crimes in this nation’s history, you took offense because you thought I was trying to make it about Trump. I should have picked a more recent murder.

Now, here you are with this post. With a very transparent motive. I guess the only topic you have an expiration date on is hate crimes and the death penalty.

Rolltide   
14 minutes ago, Btowner said:

For grins, I’m going to play your game. When I posted about a death penalty execution for one of the most hateful crimes in this nation’s history, you took offense because you thought I was trying to make it about Trump. I should have picked a more recent murder.

Now, here you are with this post. With a very transparent motive. I guess the only topic you have an expiration date on is hate crimes and the death penalty.

His link was from yesterday 5/10/19. The charges were recent. 

Btowner   
34 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You think? 

It seems ppl are making it about Obama and want to defend him (I dont see why they feel that need to do so) more than focusing on how Russia helped influenced the 2012 election....oh wait.

In 2008, Manafort tried to join the McCain campaign. They didn’t hire him. You know why? Because of his known ties to Russia and Ukraine.

Also, in 2008, Russians were in touch with the McCain campaign. You know what they did? They listened to the FBI briefings and warnings and reported any additional contacts.

It seems Russia has been trying to influence our elections for years. The 2016 campaign, two polarizing candidates, and our increasing dependency on social media for our news was the perfect opportunity. 

Btowner   
8 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

His link was from yesterday 5/10/19. The charges were recent. 

The death penalty execution was also recent. Maybe if I had tied the death penalty to abortion instead of hatred, he would not have thrown such a hissy fit.

Edited by Btowner

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

You're going to play "my" game yet want to change the topic to a completely unrelated incident. Lmao you're a fucking joke. How about this, I'll play your dumbass topic changing game. 

I didnt think you were making it about Trump. So me where I thought or said that....Liberals are the only ones whose world revolves around Trump. Gotta find a way to make it about him....always. Then blame CNN like they are the only ones giving him mentions.

Lmao

I felt it was the typical "look at bad whitey and his crime from 2 decades ago" while you ignore the record setting numbers of murders in black communities that happens daily. A hate crime with 1 to 7 victims that happens once in a while is more important to you than the murder tournament that happens throughout a year, every year, in a city like Chicago or Baltimore. Fucking sad. 

You dont care about blacks dying unless it's by the hands of a white man. It could even be by a Mexican and you wouldnt give two fucks. 

That was obvious how you gave zero fucks about the murder of Nipsey.

You didnt care about a black man being killed in broad daylight who was trying to make the world a better place. Probably because the perpetrator was also black. 

Oh no wait, you said it's because you didnt know who Nipsey was....like you knew who the fuck Byrd was before some racists made him famous. Smdh. 

Why? Why is a two decade old incident more important to you than a recent one? 

I'm willing to bet had Nipseys murderer been white, you would have been all over it. 

Remember how Smollett being beat by white men was a big deal? Until you found out your were played for a fucking fool? Then, of course, it went back to being no big deal, because the criminal was actually black.

Now, here you are with this post. With a very transparent motive.

My motive was to point out regardless of political party, they all can be cheats. Cant help that you guys always take shit how you want to. And once again, change the topic in the process.

My motive was to show how yall coukdnt careless about this even though the Russian thing was huge to yall. Both you and Star helped prove that point. Gotta poo poo the bad that Dems/liberals do do.

I guess the only topic you have an expiration date on is hate crimes and the death penalty.

Lmao. More dumbass assumption making, I guess. All you got for your arguments. When did I say dude shouldnt be punished? Where? Show me. Bet you wont because you cant. Good try, I guess? Once again. This is how yall strengthen your arguments. With made up lies. Yall love Smolletting. 

This is the typical thinking whatever the fuck you want BS I'm always talking about. Yall dont listen, make up what the fuck you want to help make you feel better. It's what you force yourselves to do in order to empower your weak ass arguments. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Btowner   

Nice rant. Using your same logic. Before Trump you didn’t give a damn about politics. You could  give “two fucks” about illegal contributions or campaign finance laws. Now you ignore more recent violations to post about something that happened in 2012.

There you go again thinking I have some white guilt about the murderers being white instead of looking at the details of the crime or the historical context.

Anyway, carry on. Just wanted to point out how your opinions on the expiration date on current events seems to have changed with this topic. No need to respond.

Edited by Btowner

On 5/11/2019 at 2:17 PM, Btowner said:

Nice rant. Using your same logic. Before Trump you didn’t give a damn about politics. You could  give “two fucks” about illegal contributions or campaign finance laws. Now you ignore more recent violations to post about something that happened in 2012.

Lmao. Says the guys that ignores the murderthon in Chicago to post about a 20 year old crime. Swerve. 

Btw, didnt say I didnt say I didnt give a damn. Said I didn't invest as much. There you go always twisting shit for your agenda as you continue to show your brainwashed ways.

Speaking of brainwashed. Enlighten yourself. 

Herman Cain Says Black People Are Brainwashed to Hate President Trump http://www.tmz.com/2019/05/14/herman-cain-black-people-brainwashed-president-donald-trump-hate

Listen up. I know you'll poo poo and just be another "Herman is another uncle tom" kind of bitch because you cant face the truth. But who knows, maybe you'll be touched. 

There you go again thinking I have some white guilt about the murderers being white instead of looking at the details of the crime or the historical context.

Said nothing about feeling guilt. Keep being ignorant.

Anyway, carry on. Just wanted to point out how your opinions on the expiration date on current events seems to have changed with this topic. No need to respond.

So events that happened in the 90s are current events?

More stupidity. What has CNN taught you this week? 

It's not my fault you choose to ignore actual current events and the death of those actually trying to make a difference in favor of bringing dinosaurs back to life.  

Edited by JakePA_Titan

You back Kaepernick who was a fucking pretender.

PRETENDER

How much time did you spend on that? All he did was lose his job. Days? Weeks? Months?

A good man, father, who was trying to make a REAL change in a REAL fucking way lost his life. And you spend one fucking minute on it.

Yet you care so much about current events. I guess the current event of Nipseys murder is just a little too soon for you? Guess its date of origin doesnt appeal to you? Obviously your stuck on some sort of timeline fetish here. Maybe enough time hasnt expired for you to care. Lmao.

Pitiful joke you are.

You are a typical CNN liberal news bitch ass flunky. 

All you chirp about is wtf they tell you to. You're their slave. You do their job for them without getting shit in return other than looking like a crash test dummy. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Btowner   

Jake, you're still on a rant? @JakePA_Titan is so pissed, he forgot to mention abortions. Too funny. I don't even know where you're going with the Herman Cain link. So, knock yourself. At least you read more than your hero.

One common thing about all the Trump supporters in this forum. They can dish it out, but can't take it. Call them out on their bullshit and eventually they go into a mindless, name calling, profanity laced rant. Have a great evening Jake.