Real Nature

OILERMAN

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

I've watched a ton of these cats attack prey. They get up under the throat and latch on. They'll literally let the bulls or zebra charge them and duck under to get the throat. That's how they kill them. 

But yes they often start eating from the asshole or back end first, often as the prey lies there conscious and still alive. 

Just posted

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wufx0F5.mp4

Oman trying to rebuild his street cred after saving the retard from certain death. We see through you! 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Gee, a "chef" that doesn't know pork butt is shoulder meat.

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Huh?

are you denying the butt of the pork isn’t one of the most consumed part of the pig??

not the Boston butt 

like it’s literal butt. The ham. How dumb are you fangrandpa 

Edited by 52O

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

spacer.png

So you’re denying the butt of the pog. Not the cut of meat called the Boston butt. If I meant Boston butt I’d say Boston butt. But you deny the actual butt isn’t one of the most consumed parts???

7 minutes ago, 52O said:

So you’re denying the butt of the pog. Not the cut of meat called the Boston butt. If I meant Boston butt I’d say Boston butt. But you deny the actual butt isn’t one of the most consumed parts???

Try googling "pork butt" dumbass.  That's the term YOU used and it's cut from the shoulder of the pig.

Go back to flipping burgers ya hack.

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Try googling "pork butt" dumbass.  That's the term YOU used and it's cut from the shoulder of the pig.

Go back to flipping burgers ya hack.

We were talking bout eating rear ends fan grandpa

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

Lol. Hes not a chef. He's a cook.

Titles mean nothing to me. I’m the owner of the top rated restaurant in the area, been on tv, been in the paper twice, bout to be on the radio for the third time. I’ve made enough in the last few months of being open to pay off near 30k of my loan. In the summer in tucson. Something some would call impossible. I’m on my way to making a great amount of money. 

Cook, chef. Meaningless. Just call me the mother fucking man.