Titans Officially Sign 13 UDFAs (Updated: Signed 6 Try-Out Players, Waive 4)

tgo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamp Cheevers is a time travelling baseball player from the 1930s I have no doubt.

Btw, Anthony Ratliff-Williams is called.....ARW.      So let it be written. Remember this from henceforth. 

This is awesome.   But what uniform numbers will they have?

Posted Images

NASHVILLE – The Titans have agreed to terms with 12 undrafted free-agents.

Here’s the list:

Pos. Name College

RB Alex Barnes Kansas St.

DE Amani Bledsoe Oklahoma

CB Hamp Cheevers Boston College

T Cody Conway Syracuse

S Jonathan Crawford Indiana

T A.T. Hall Stanford

NT Braxton Hoyett Mississippi State

DT Isaiah Mack Tenn. Chattanooga

WR Anthony Ratliff-Williams North Carolina

OLB Derick Roberson Sam Houston St.

CB Taj-Amir Torres Boston College

WR Isaac Zico Purdue

53 minutes ago, Justafan said:

It's a solid group.  I expect a few of those to make the practice squad.  Not too confident about any of them making the final 53 but I still like the group overall.  

It’ll be a surprise to me if Roberson doesn’t make the team.

And we had 5 UDFAs make the initial roster last year, surely a couple will make it. 

Roberson, Barnes, Ratliff-Williams were draftable players and Cheevers has a shot too. 

I like this group better than last year’s crop. 

Edited by tgo

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

And we had 5 UDFAs make the initial roster last year, surely a couple will make it. 

Roberson, Barnes, Ratliff-Williams were draftable players and Cheevers has a shot too. 

Those 4 probably have the best shot but Barnes is the only one I could see making the final 53 though,  the PS for the others.

Edited by Huston

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

I like Roberson but wouldn't he have to beat out Correa to make the team?  Do you see them keeping 6 OLBs?  I think he would have to be really good in preseason for them to do that.

I like Cheevers, Barnes and Williams too but Barnes is the only one I feel has a legitimate shot to make the 53 and honestly, I think that's a long shot.  I thought Wadley was better last year than Barnes is this year but they're different types of players so we'll see.  

7 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I like Roberson but wouldn't he have to beat out Correa to make the team?  Do you see them keeping 6 OLBs?  I think he would have to be really good in preseason for them to do that.

I like Cheevers, Barnes and Williams too but Barnes is the only one I feel has a legitimate shot to make the 53 and honestly, I think that's a long shot.  I thought Wadley was better last year than Barnes is this year but they're different types of players so we'll see.  

My roster projection has 11 LBs like in 2016 (6 outside, 5 inside) but yeah, I kind of feel like Correa is the low man on the totem pole but who knows how it will shake out. 

And yeah, he’ll have to play well all offseason to make it. Which I fully expect, bc he’s a bat out of hell with 4.5 speed, although super raw. But another team could snatch him up. 

Edited by tgo