OILERMAN

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

So if I understand the left's criticism, his dad gave him $400 million and he lost $1.2 billion.

Therefore, he would have had to triple his dads money to just cover his losses. Correct? Tripling your money is pretty damn good, but then again losing it all is pretty damn bad.

So after 1995 he would be at square one, correct? No money?

Therefore, anything he is worth now he did on his own. Correct?

So in the last 24-48 hours, we have found out Trump is a billion dollar loser, his biggest evangelical backer paid for a sex scandal to go away in exchange for supporting Trump, his AG has contempt charges brought against him, his son has been subpoenaed by the Republican controlled Senate,  his little man crush Kim Jong is firing missiles again, and the ghost writer for his Art of the deal book calls it a sham. 

He is def winning..haha

7 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

buttery mails

You guys get so hung up about all the wrong shit, in your efforts to proclaim the innocence of those shitty choices.  Then misdirect your mockery.

"Clinton was impeached 'cuz of a blowjob!" 

No, he was impeached because he lied under oath to a GJ.

"But her emails!" 

No, she destroyed official communications, many that were incriminating, that were under congressional subpoena, that she didn't own.

It was never strictly about the blowjobs or the emails.  It's always been about incriminating content and actions, and their choices to hide it and then lie about it.

And here you are, an officer of the court, who knows better.

Oh, and let's not forget my personal favorite:

"But she won the popular vote!" 

Not in WI, MI, OH, and PA she didn't.  Those were the places that counted that night.  She knew it and so did you.

Yet you guys would change the rules to rig the game on behalf of the clintons, one more time, if you could.

9 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You guys get so hung up about all the wrong shit, in your efforts to proclaim the innocence of those shitty choices.  Then misdirect your mockery.

"But her emails!" 

No, she destroyed official communications, many that were incriminating, that were under congressional subpoena, that she didn't own.

It was never strictly about the blowjobs or the emails.  It's always been about incriminating content and actions, and their choices to hide it and then lie about it.

Not in WI, MI, OH, and PA she didn't.  Those were the places that counted that night.  She knew it and so did you.

Yet you guys would change the rules to rig the game on behalf of the clintons, one more time, if you could.

Sucker

51 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So if I understand the left's criticism, his dad gave him $400 million and he lost $1.2 billion.

Therefore, he would have had to triple his dads money to just cover his losses. Correct? Tripling your money is pretty damn good, but then again losing it all is pretty damn bad.

So after 1995 he would be at square one, correct? No money?

Therefore, anything he is worth now he did on his own. Correct?

Ha ha ha 

I just remembered our old burn out buddy CTF and his idea on who should be the president

He argues it should be whoever could run a Waffle House better. 

So CTF somehow thought Trump could run a Waffle House? Why?

Although I do see why CTF would think some douchebag loser getting money handed to him from his daddy made him a successful businessman!

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Sucker

I didn't vote for him you moronic loser.

Try harder.

Find someone to run for the office that isn't as dumb and corrupt as you are next time.

Oman really believes we would be better off with Hillary and that she is smarter and less crooked.

As for suckers that voted for him they are certainly not complaining now. 

56 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

"But her emails!" 

Clinton was impeached with two charges:   Perjury and obstruction of justice.

You forgot to add:  "Bush stole the election!"    

51 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I just remembered our old burn out buddy CTF and his idea on who should be the president

He argues it should be whoever could run a Waffle House better. 

So CTF somehow thought Trump could run a Waffle House? Why?

Although I do see why CTF would think some douchebag loser getting money handed to him from his daddy made him a successful businessman!

Savage.