Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

OILERMAN

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Complete fraud voted for by willfully ignorant douchebags.

Last year, I read an article that the majority of Trump supporters knew him from The Apprentice and thought he was a successful, self-made billionaire. Some were not even aware of his bankruptcies.

The battle cry of the sucker 

6 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I wonder where he would be had he not been born into a ultra-rich family.  

It would be a nature vs nurture argument, with perhaps him getting his outlook and corrupt ways from his father, but assuming the same person mentally, I think there is a good chance he would be in prison.  If not in prison then possibly a foul mouth vagrant. 

I figure he would be a low paid failed plumber's apprentice living out in Pennsylvania somewhere.  Maybe just a racist douchebag from Alabama who overinflates their own worth to society.  Possibly some twitter obsessed dickwad obsessed with conspiracy theories who doesn't actually seem to have a job other than to be a Russian bot.  

I’m not sure even the Trump supporters believe Donald would have amounted to anything if it wasn’t for inheriting 400 million and a real estate empire. 

Scratch that. I’m wrong. Of course they think he would still be president. Fucking retards. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

On 5/13/2019 at 8:27 PM, Btowner said:

Too funny. If you don't understand the difference in the fluctuation of a stock price that dips, but rebounds and bad business deals that leads to bankruptcies, then you should probably sit out this discussion.

He should probably sit out any discussion on here at all. They are all beyond him.

Edited by WG53

7 hours ago, WG53 said:

He should probably sit put any discussion on here at all. They are all beyond him.

It's the result of Tux getting the majority of his news from tweets and memes. Too many times, context and nuance are lost in those 140 to 280 characters.

Edited by Btowner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...