Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

OILERMAN

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Complete fraud voted for by willfully ignorant douchebags.

Last year, I read an article that the majority of Trump supporters knew him from The Apprentice and thought he was a successful, self-made billionaire. Some were not even aware of his bankruptcies.

The battle cry of the sucker 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He claimed 915 some odd million in losses one year...I’m not sure how that is even possible. 

This loss was widely publicized during the campaign and happened in 1995.  It's also how he avoided paying taxes for a decade with a loss carried forward.  That also means that anyone who wanted to know the truth about his business could have done so before they voted.  The NYT published the original article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/trump-tax-returns/502574/

Edited by ctm

I thought we all knew this. He bankrupted so many times... 

The going phrase at the time was that all he had to do was put his gifted money in the DOW and he'd be worth significantly more today than he currently is... all his business and marketing an reality and real-estate ventures included. 

Carrying losses forward is an awesome thing! I haven't paid federal taxes in over 3 yrs. That's while making over $340,000 per year. 

Although it looks like I am going to have to pony up this year. Need a new loophole.

15 minutes ago, oldschool said:

but clinton! As if the sheep didn't elect Trump because of his fake business acumen. 

While Trump is exposed as a total fraud, liar and buffoon all that's left is he's still better than Hillary