OILERMAN

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Raiders were 4-12 last season.

I really don't think it works that way.....   Vegas could have the Titans at an 8 over/under while only favoring them in 3 games when the schedule is looked at as a whole. 8 is where they th

I listen to the Ross Tucker betting podcast with Steve Fezzik(two time SB sports betting champ) and he's been slamming Mariota for about 2 years. I posted it last season and Scine said he'd change his

Posted Images

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I really don't think it works that way.....

Vegas could have the Titans at an 8 over/under while only favoring them in 3 games when the schedule is looked at as a whole. 8 is where they think they'll get action on both sides, not a record prediction 

So Vegas thinks they’ll get action at 8 for one of the worst teams in the league? That doesn’t make much sense to me. 

34 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So Vegas thinks they’ll get action at 8 for one of the worst teams in the league? That doesn’t make much sense to me. 

Raiders won't reach 5 wins this year.

7 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

looking at superbowl odds I generally see 2 or 3 teams I like the odds on.  I tend to look for a team in a weaker division that may sneak into the playoffs.  I really don't see any team this year that looks like a decent bet.

Idk the odds but I’m sure any NFCN or E team would be in contention for that bet.

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Saying they have no chance to win the SB or AFC doesn't make them one of the worst teams in the league. It means their path is harder than most teams.

When you factor in they'd need to likely win their division and then beat teams like KC, SD or NE in the playoffs the path is unlikely. Especially when you add in their schedule. 

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Saying they have no chance to win the SB or AFC doesn't make them one of the worst teams in the league. It means their path is harder than most teams.

When you factor in they'd need to likely win their division and then beat teams like KC, SD or NE in the playoffs the path is unlikely. Especially when you add in their schedule. 

Ah. I like what Scine said the other day about how our division has to basically play the exact same schedule.