Inside Look at Colts War Room

Jonboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it's a division rival, but this is a great idea. Gives you an inside look at the draft process. Love seeing the war room discussions.    I chuckled a few times at Irsay asking questio

Campbell is no where near the complete wr Brown is.

Won't lie.  It scares me a little how excited Frank Reich is to get Paris Campbell.  

Posted Images

They looked excited.  Really professional the way they ran it, smooth.  The Colts are going to continue to be a big problem.  We did great in the draft, but damn if they didn't too. IDK that they got every pick they wanted, but they got some football players.

Big difference that the Jaguars taking too much time to get their pick in.  

The Bills also released a war room video, was funny when they spent so much time trying to trade up to get Cody Ford then they found out the Panthers traded in front of them and they started cursing thinking the Panthers were taking Ford, only to find out the Panthers weren't trading up for Ford but Greg Little.

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I just love seeing well-organized war rooms.  Colts got a good GM and the Titans have a good GM.  I would be as happy with Ballard as I am with JRob.

Yup.  I'm just upset he works for a division rival that also happens to have one of the best QBs in the league.  

Ballard: Character. He fits what we want in the room and helps change the culture.

Irsay clearly drunk and awkward as shit

Dodds: He’s a character guy, he’s a Colt.

Ballard: Character is key. 

He then drafts EJ Speed. Then he signs.....:Chad Kelly lol.

Edited by AvgJoe

Why would anyone need to watch this silliness.  It looks boring.  We already know what goes on in the draft room from the movie “Draft Day” ?