Raiders Release Lee Smith

tgo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this piece Mariota’s truly never been surrounded with more talent. No more excuses.... ?

This thread is classic @tgo.   If this happens, you've peaked. May as well stop posting altogether. Nowhere to go but down after this. ?

Boom.    Let's get er done JRob.   

50 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

NE would make way more sense to me for Rudolph than the Titans would IMO.

Probably a more TE needy team than us anyway, whether it's New England or someone else. 

The Downing connection is what would make me think twice about the possibility. 

I feel comfortable with Jonnu, Firkser, and Pruitt as long as Delanie comes back healthy. If I had to cut one I'd say Firkser. I like him and his sure-handedness but he isn't a big play threat and Pruitt is the superior move blocker of the three. I don't think we've seen the best of Jonnu yet. 

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I feel comfortable with Jonnu, Firkser, and Pruitt as long as Delanie comes back healthy. If I had to cut one I'd say Firkser. I like him and his sure-handedness but he isn't a big play threat and Pruitt is the superior move blocker of the three. I don't think we've seen the best of Jonnu yet. 

Should be able to easily keep 4. I'm just not sure whether the 4th will be Firkser or Wick or Towbridge. Most likely Firkser though. 

34 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

We may not see Jonnu until the 3rd or 4th week of the season, or possibly longer.

I saw the comments in that Wyatt piece.  Still, that's a far cry from he's out for a month of the regular season.  All reports indicated it was a grade 2 or 3 MCL and surgery wasn't needed.  Guess we'll find out more at OTA's

On 5/11/2019 at 2:05 AM, BudAdams said:

Are we talking formations or run/pass ratio, though.

Formation wise, it's going to be mostly 1-1 (3 WR) or 1-2 (2 WR) aside from the situational anomalies (goal line, 4 minute).  Last year, they were 56% in 1-1 sets and 30% in 1-2 sets.  The NFL average for 3 WR was 66%.  Of note - McVay and LA had the highest 3 WR percentage at 89% of the time.  Of course, Shanahan and SF had the lowest at 39% and those are the architects of this scheme but he has a true versatile FB so he does a ton of 2-1 sets.

Now Seattle was 1-1 (3 WR) 72% of the time yet the ran it more than any team.

We are talking about both and in our bigger sets we ran more