Raiders Release Lee Smith

tgo

Just now, tgo said:

Dude. 

Someone had to do it! 

Seriously though, I’m just hoping we aren’t going to run some plodding offense. I do want us to be dynamic game to game, half to half, and even quarter to quarter. I think he’s a great addition. I just don’t want to see the base offense be without Brown or Humphries on the field. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this piece Mariota’s truly never been surrounded with more talent. No more excuses.... ?

This thread is classic @tgo.   If this happens, you've peaked. May as well stop posting altogether. Nowhere to go but down after this. ?

Boom.    Let's get er done JRob.   

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Someone had to do it! 

Seriously though, I’m just hoping we aren’t going to run some plodding offense. I do want us to be dynamic game to game, half to half, and even quarter to quarter. I think he’s a great addition. I just don’t want to see the base offense be without Brown or Humphries on the field. 

Jacksonville I could see.  But Houston wants to run a real NFL offense so he wouldn't make as much sense.

I'm sure there will be a bidding war between the Jaguars, Titans, Panthers and Seahawks.

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Someone had to do it! 

Hey Touched The Tard, did not doing jack shit suit you well today? You sure hit the tard lottery didn’t you?

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Possibly, or maybe Firkser (even though they're very different players). They also could easily carry 5 TEs like they did last year, esp with Jonnu and Delanie coming off big injuries. 

They could easily carry 5 TEs and 5 WRs with the ability to flex out both DW and Jonnu.

40 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Someone had to do it! 

NE seems to prioritize blocking TEs, so I wouldn't say that we are definitely headed down that road if we do sign him.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Possibly, or maybe Firkser (even though they're very different players). They also could easily carry 5 TEs like they did last year, esp with Jonnu and Delanie coming off big injuries. 

I think we roll with 5 as long as Pruitt and Firkser play special teams. 

I thought inline blocking TE was a big need, especially after they lost Stocker. But then they ran the ball so great down the stretch with Pruitt I thought maybe they were OK with him doing it. 

49 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I thought inline blocking TE was a big need, especially after they lost Stocker. But then they ran the ball so great down the stretch with Pruitt I thought maybe they were OK with him doing it. 

Who knows - maybe they’re content with Pruitt and company. 

Having 1 guy who is a true in-line blocker at TE makes sense for the offense if they want to run the ball. 

I wonder if it would set up a camp battle between Pruitt and Firkser for a roster spot.