Raiders Release Lee Smith

tgo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this piece Mariota’s truly never been surrounded with more talent. No more excuses.... ?

This thread is classic @tgo.   If this happens, you've peaked. May as well stop posting altogether. Nowhere to go but down after this. ?

Boom.    Let's get er done JRob.   

I mean seriously that was fast. That was a one-man media spin. I hope that’s your profession. Millennials would eat that up. 

It it was like when a tornado comes down real fast and you only know about it because someone you know told you but the news doesn’t know shit about it yet. But it did just happen.

(Or, the Continuing Argument for monitoring police band, CB, HAM and short wave radio.)

17 minutes ago, tgo said:

Looking through some breakdowns of Smith and they lined him up at FB quite a bit too in addition to inline. 

I’m wondering if they sign him it’s because he’s too good a blocker to pass up or if it was in their plans all along to sign an in-line TE,  just waiting for camp cuts with Pruitt as the fallback. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny