Sign in to follow this  
Denali

Kim Kardashian Is Studying to Become a Lawyer

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Trump did it because he is an attention whore. I don’t believe for a second he cared about getting that woman released, just about the attention it would bring him because another big reality TV star was involved.

Right. So I give Kim Kardashian a big assist on that one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Why would anyone give a fuck what Kim Kardashian does?

Well, we can mindlessly hate on the Kardashians or we can respond to something good through a positive lens. People do care about reality TV stars, one is our president. The Kardashians produced the youngest self-made billionaire ever. Criminal Justice reform is important. I don't care about Trump's intentions or whatever here--whatever positive influence they want to wield should be encouraged, not lazily dismissed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I guarantee you, she just sees the potential for another reality show...

I mean, the thing is I just find this to be lazy thinking. Does she need another one? Is that the extent of her projects? 

 

I'm not a fan of Kardashian content, but hating on the Kardashians in this way seems kind of cliche to me and usually is just hollow sentiment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bink said:

I mean, the thing is I just find this to be lazy thinking. Does she need another one? Is that the extent of her projects? 

 

I'm not a fan of Kardashian content, but hating on the Kardashians in this way seems kind of cliche to me and usually is just hollow sentiment. 

Do you think she's going to law school and going to become a lawyer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Do you think she's going to law school and going to become a lawyer? 

If I understand the article correctly, she is pursuing an alternate path set up in California where law school is not necessary. She's apparently already been working on that path. She may fail. It's possible she's just joking around. But I like to take people at their word until proven otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legaltitan said:

If I understand the article correctly, she is pursuing an alternate path set up in California where law school is not necessary. She's apparently already been working on that path. She may fail. It's possible she's just joking around. But I like to take people at their word until proven otherwise. 

I'm skeptical of people and give them no benefit. 

 

She might become a lawyer in the much the same manner Lori Loughlin's daughter might become a lawyer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bink said:

I mean, the thing is I just find this to be lazy thinking. Does she need another one? Is that the extent of her projects? 

 

I'm not a fan of Kardashian content, but hating on the Kardashians in this way seems kind of cliche to me and usually is just hollow sentiment. 

Do you know what rich people tend to want? More money...

 

She is a professional TV reality star. Do you seriously think she is going to give that up to become some random lawyer who no one serious would hire? Get real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Right. So I give Kim Kardashian a big assist on that one 

Oh, I’m all for something positive coming out of it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bink said:

Well, we can mindlessly hate on the Kardashians or we can respond to something good through a positive lens. People do care about reality TV stars, one is our president. The Kardashians produced the youngest self-made billionaire ever. Criminal Justice reform is important. I don't care about Trump's intentions or whatever here--whatever positive influence they want to wield should be encouraged, not lazily dismissed. 

The fact that the Kardashians produced the youngest billionaire ever or that reality TV gave us our worst president ever is a stain on our society. And just because some tiny positive benefit comes from it doesn’t mean we should encourage celebrity culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one here is encouraging celebrity culture and no one said she is going to give up being a reality TV star to be a fulltime lawyer.

 

Just not sure what the issue is. I think it's cool. The fact that she has everything and doesn't need this makes it more, not less, cool for me.

 

Let's see where it goes. If she turns it into a mockery of the legal system and clowns on it then sign me up to be the first to lamblast it.

 

But until then, ima applaud it. If nothing else she will hopefully bring attention and exposure to the lack of access to justice in this country, and that's a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Well she already got Trump to pardon a chick in prison for bullshit, so she has already done some shit.

 

It's no pulling a drowning man out of a raging flood shit, but still

Not sure she did anything other than tag along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Here at the law offices of Tits, Ass & Poontang, you will obtain representation from a tough advocate who has taken on big dicks and won, and helped her clients to realize their goals of obtaining blow jobs and making it big in porn.

Do you have link where I can submit a resume?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.