Dolphins Waive Luke Falk

tgo

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

I think there’s probably some bad blood there

Bad blood? If the Titans wanted him they should have found a spot for him. Faulk didn’t even have a choice he was claimed on waivers. 

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I was just about to take a swig of my diet Sun Drop when I refreshed the page. You were this close to owing me a new keyboard.

No worries....I go through so many keyboards that I get a SIGNIFICANT discount. Those bastards don't honor their warranty when there's presence of "bodily fluids."

23 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

No worries....I go through so many keyboards that I get a SIGNIFICANT discount. Those bastards don't honor their warranty when there's presence of "bodily fluids."

That's because they have a pretty good idea what they might catch if they come into contact with your bodily fluids.

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That's because they have a pretty good idea what they might catch if they come into contact with your bodily fluids.

Yeah.....they tend to be pretty close-minded about that sort of thing.   Especially bodily fluids from other species.

Judgemental pricks.