Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Titans Claim LB Riley Bullough on Waivers

MIKE75   
6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Bye Mr Bates.

What a fucking idiot. I dont give a shit if i smoked a dozen blunts a day if i got a contract to play in the NFL and i looked and i was making 1.5 million the coming season i am gonna stop smoking until the testing period is over. Well even if he did do that there is one other thing you dont do EVER. Never be near a cop car or cop if you just smoked and you especially don't ask them a question when the smell is in the air. IDIOT.

Back in my twenties man i loved to smoke. I would wake up and do my morning joint then go eat breakfast. I loved smoking blunts but wasnt big on smoking out of a pipe. Anyway this was right when Dr. Dre The Chronic album dropped. I loved that album and Luniz Five On It that song still reverberates today. I was mainly a rocker but i liked a lot of the hip hop at the time.

Anyway what i was gonna get at was i used to always wear my seat belt,go the speed limit,etc. if i smoked in my car but most of the time i smoked at home or at friends. I quit after about a decade right around the time my kids were born. I had fun with it i am not against it at all i just dont do it anymore.

I would never open my car door after smoking a blunt and ask an officer a damn thing.

What was this dude thinking????

2 hours ago, newschool said:

We are not playing with the LBs this year. I expect a lot of blitzing and heavy rotation at both inside and outside LB

Definitely going to have to generate pressure without a dominant end.

Somedude   
5 minutes ago, MIKE75 said:

What a fucking idiot. I dont give a shit if i smoked a dozen blunts a day if i got a contract to play in the NFL and i looked and i was making 1.5 million the coming season i am gonna stop smoking until the testing period is over. Well even if he did do that there is one other thing you dont do EVER. Never be near a cop car or cop if you just smoked and you especially don't ask them a question when the smell is in the air. IDIOT.

Back in my twenties man i loved to smoke. I would wake up and do my morning joint then go eat breakfast. I loved smoking blunts but wasnt big on smoking out of a pipe. Anyway this was right when Dr. Dre The Chronic album dropped. I loved that album and Luniz Five On It that song still reverberates today. I was mainly a rocker but i liked a lot of the hip hop at the time.

Anyway what i was gonna get at was i used to always wear my seat belt,go the speed limit,etc. if i smoked in my car but most of the time i smoked at home or at friends. I quit after about a decade right around the time my kids were born. I had fun with it i am not against it at all i just dont do it anymore.

I would never open my car door after smoking a blunt and ask an officer a damn thing.

What was this dude thinking????

Somedude   
23 minutes ago, Huston said:

This is the cat you guys think will be making the team.

Wikipedia says he is 6'2" and 228. That is 1 inch shorter than Henry. So this pic is a bit misleading.

japan   
35 minutes ago, originaloiler said:

Definitely going to have to generate pressure without a dominant end.

I can't believe people seem to think everything will be ok with oldman Wake, and sophomore Landry and a bunch of role players bringing pressure.  And I understand that maybe Wake and Landry can replace the production of Morgan and Orakpo, but there is zero depth that I trust behind them.  These edge guys seem to miss time during the season.

Edited by japan

Huston   
5 minutes ago, japan said:

I can't believe people seem to think everything will be ok with oldman Wake, and sophomore Landry and a bunch of role players bringing pressure.  And I understand that maybe Wake and Landry can replace the production of Morgan and Orakpo, but there is zero depth that I trust behind them.  These edge guys seem to miss time during the season.

Finch is the other starter and they evidently feel he is more then adequate, his play per snap was very good.