CreepingDeath

The Game of Thrones - Only Happy Thoughts! Thread

Let us rejoice at GoT show!!

Dragons, amiright?

Rules - don't go shitting on anyone's enjoyment of this show.  It's perfect.  Just use this thread to talk about how cool everything is.  Nothing is bad.  Except the Night King.  He's bad.  But in a good way.  If you had technical problems and tell us about it, you will be banned.  The show is always perfect and I love it love it LOOOOOVE IT.  

We can complain about other shows here.  Star Wars is trash.  Lots of other things from popular culture.  But not Game. Of. Thrones. (the show - we don't care about the book here.  NEEEERRRRRDDDSS)

I'll get it started.  Seeing Ghost again was super cool.  

29 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Nah, nitpickers should really use this thread to say how terrible the show is (despite it also being the best show on tv). That way you don’t ruin the real thread for us fans...

says the apologist... nitpicking and  valid criticism are not the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

says the apologist... nitpicking and  valid criticism are not the same thing. 

Valid criticisms are perfectly fine by me. I manage to make plenty despite still fully enjoying it.

“God this best show on tv is awful” type comments are pretty pointless. Thus, perhaps leave the good thread to the fans...

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Valid criticisms are perfectly fine by me. I manage to make plenty despite still fully enjoying it.

“God this best show on tv is awful” type comments are pretty pointless. Thus, perhaps leave the good thread to the fans...

oh please shut the fuck up with this nonsense. You aren't anymore of a fan of GoT then Jamal or I are because we criticize the show and you don't. with that logic there are whole lot of non Titans fans on this board. 

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

oh please shut the fuck up with this nonsense. You aren't anymore of a fan of GoT then Jamal or I are because we criticize the show and you don't. with that logic there are whole lot of non Titans fans on this board. 

I criticize it plenty, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it. I'm just still a fan even though you aren’t...

7 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I criticize it plenty, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it. I'm just still a fan even though you aren’t...

Keep thinking that. I watch the show every week like you do. I just have higher standards.

10 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I really enjoy that they stopped killing people. That was stressful. I just want my favs to live happily ever after.

Confess... you secretly loved it when they burned Shireen...

cenj   

I like that Mariota tries really hard, and he's a good guy. We're really lucky to even have football team to cheer for in Tennessee, so we should all just be grateful no matter how bad our record is next year.

Coaching in the NFL is like, super hard. None of us would be better head coaches, so we really have no right to complain about their job.

Besides, it's totally unfair to compare Mariota, Henry, and Vrabel to the old days of McNair, EG, and Fisher. It's not their fault they aren't as talented. Mariota can't be expected to throw downfield with precise accuracy, that was never his strongest suit in college. I think he's done a great job even adjusting to the pro game and he deserves our applause. 

So don't you motherfuckers ruin my enjoyment of football. Even if The Browns stomp us and we score 3 pts, you keep your goddamn mouth shut. A true fan knows to enjoy the team for what it is and not complain about how it's not as good as other teams or past Titans teams. That's just football snobbery and you're clearly just doing it because you think it's cool to be an asshole.

Wait...am I doing this right?

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, cenj said:

I like that Mariota tries really hard, and he's a good guy.

Wait...am I doing this right?

Actually you are, check out the football board