wiscotitansfan

War Room Defibrillations

4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I can't give this enough likes. Well done sir. 

Well, you’re a deep thinker Touched The Tard. Nothing like waking up, hearing the ocean and smelling Tijuana.

Soxcat   

Actually JRob proved in this draft he is not set in stone with any strategy.  He does what he thinks needs to be done on every pick based on who is on the board and who he predicts will be on the board with his next pick.  Last year he drafted two 1st round caliber guys that filled big needs.  Those guys will be huge this year.  This time around he makes very few trades (one) but nails great value and also fills needs and has a fantastic draft.  

IMO we literally drafted 4 starters at positions of need and of high value in the first 4 rounds.

Walker in the 5th is insane and will get plenty of opportunity at OLB and could start down the road.  JRob gets Walker AFTER trading up to get Hooker in the 4th.

We get a high productivity LB who will be great on STs and add another tool in Pees belt.  

42 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Absolutely but don't destroy Wisco's beautiful thread with actual football discussion.

The Tard Army doesn’t like the clodhopper huh Touched The Tard?

MIKE75   
29 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I think Mike is an alpha. He would have stepped up and drafted like a god.

Thanks for the kind words sir.....of course i am.

MIKE75   
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Absolutely but don't destroy Wisco's beautiful thread with actual football discussion.

But....but......IMAGINE

Of course you don't have to, but it's okay to conjecture and play with this stuff.

Edited by MIKE75

MIKE75   
2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What if Jon Robinson had a heart attack the evening of the draft? Do you think we would have been prepared enough to do it without him running the show?

Personally, I don't believe we would have been... We have seen countless times JRob overpay to trade up because he wasn't prepared to let the draft come to him. We all know that we moved up to 1-8 to grab his guy Conklin, but had we just stayed we would have taken Decker at 1-15. Just an incredibly wasteful use of resources that I think we still need to discuss

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, MIKE75 said:

But....but......IMAGINE

Of course you don't have to, but it's okay to conjecture and play with this stuff.

Hey Touched The Tard, you mean kinda like what PsychoTardMullins will think when she finds out her mugshot is over here?