War Room Defibrillations

wiscotitansfan

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

This is totally different from simply trolling. To go out of your way and create an entirely different thread that you relate to another just to mock someone. Far more petty and revealing of the reactor.

Hey Touched The Tard, just out of curiosity, did you ever know your biological father?

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What if Jon Robinson had a heart attack the evening of the draft? Do you think we would have been prepared enough to do it without him running the show?

Personally, I don't believe we would have been... We have seen countless times JRob overpay to trade up because he wasn't prepared to let the draft come to him. We all know that we moved up to 1-8 to grab his guy Conklin, but had we just stayed we would have taken Decker at 1-15. Just an incredibly wasteful use of resources that I think we still need to discuss

9zBDSh.gif

5 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What if Jon Robinson had a heart attack the evening of the draft? Do you think we would have been prepared enough to do it without him running the show?

Personally, I don't believe we would have been... We have seen countless times JRob overpay to trade up because he wasn't prepared to let the draft come to him. We all know that we moved up to 1-8 to grab his guy Conklin, but had we just stayed we would have taken Decker at 1-15. Just an incredibly wasteful use of resources that I think we still need to discuss

Amazing how down you have Tolar's game.  Even using the '1-8' designation and referring to his favorite player Taylor Decker.

Everybody makes mistakes in life some people learn from 'em some don't.

However there are some folks that take everything way too seriously.

There was a time where i saw myself heading that very direction.

Nowadays i dont give a flying fuck what you think or if you like me or you dont

Dont get me wrong if someone is nice to me i am gonna do likewise

But i'm not gonna sit around worrying about what somebody thinks

8 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This may be your first post where you didn't include the 20 year history of the Titans. :)

Im surprised Mike and Charlie didnt come together to make a post about what Robinson wouldve done the past 20 years.

Actually, I think it would depend on what type of heart attack it was.  For example, it has been speculated that Robert E Lee may have been suffering from a heart attack at Gettysburg, and as such, it impaired his judgement and ability to perform properly, thereby contributing to the major defeat to the Confederacy. If Lee would have been completely debilitated instead of compromised, would the Confederates have fared better?

So, if JRob had a heart attack but didn't know, and it impaired his judgement during the draft, then that would probably be really bad.  On the other hand, if he were completely incapacitated instead, or even flat out died, at least the Titans would replace him with someone that could perform at their fullest, even if they weren't as good as JRob when he is at 100%.

I guess it comes down to it being better to have someone else rather than a compromised person running our draft on draft day.

Edited by Denali