AussieTitanFan08

Update: Titans Not Picking Up Conklin's 5th year option

21 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

QB careers last 15+ years, if a guy is a franchise QB you don’t let them go because they miss games early in their careers. My issue with MM is he’s a spare QB, not his injury history. If he was good you sign him and manage regardless of injuries 

I’m not saying let him go. What I’m saying is they should have a better insurance policy behind him if they are going to pay him the big bucks. I still think he needs to show he can play all 16 games before they pay himbig money. 

Justafan   
13 hours ago, Passepartout said:

For now would try to hold off on extension for Marcus. Great player but sadly he is injury prone. Only playing 16 games once!

He's never played in all 16 games.  He played 15 games twice but he missed large chunks of some of those games and was largely ineffective due to injuries for extended stretches even then.

OILERMAN   
44 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

You just joke around as much as you are serious about stuff. Everyone does the same thing. 

That's what I thought

22 hours ago, TitanRein27 said:

Gee, makes you wonder why Conklin and offensive line in general has fallen off...???? I mean, when you replace an NFL player and coaching legend for... what's our linecoach's name??? Oh, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have used the word "legend" in accenting that former coach we had. He wasn't really that good.

The nip is generating a lot of traffic on your profile 😂

Screenshot_7.jpg.9d27e17a694d5d1c923e4515e2022774.jpg

On 5/9/2019 at 9:20 AM, StephenIsLegend said:

Again, showing how little you actually pay attention. For one, Mariota is not my boy. The Titans are my team and I support whomever gives us the best chance to win. That has been Mariota since he has been here. 

Secondly, everyone knew what Gabbert brought to the table. You’re a delusional fucktard if you thought Gabbert would become anything greater than what he already was. 

It would do you some good to think before you post. 

Mariota is hardly much better, even though he is the franchise. You should admit how wrong you have been about him. Funny how people are starting to distance themselves from him.....now.

15 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Mariota is hardly much better, even though he is the franchise. You should admit how wrong you have been about him. Funny how people are starting to distance themselves from him.....now.

I’m not wrong about him until he is no longer a Titan. 

Youre really bad about this. 

And im one of the few who honestly doesn’t give a shit if I’m wrong. I don’t claim to be some expert or anything. But I’m also not a dumbass like a lot of other posters here. 

9 minutes ago, Huston said:

So you raised with some random internet donk? Where is the data that shows Conklin wasnt helped an abnormal amount his rookie year?

Huston   
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

So you raised with some random internet donk? Where is the data that shows Conklin wasnt helped an abnormal amount his rookie year?

Dont realy know what your trying to say here but why dont you click on the link and find out for your damn self.

Just now, Huston said:

Dont realy know what your trying to say here but why dont you click on the link and find out for your damn self.

Random internet donk doesnt like it when people use random internet donk as sources unless he's the source.

OILERMAN   

I could see Conklin playing much better a year removed from the injury

Huston   
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Random internet donk doesnt like it when people use random internet donk as sources unless he's the source.

Dont know what a donk is but I know what an asshole is.

Edited by Huston

Just now, Huston said:

Dont know what a donk is but know what an asshole is.

Are you stupid? In referring to the guy who posted on Twitter not your dumbass.

BudAdams   
2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I could see Conklin playing much better a year removed from the injury

Let’s hope so.  That would be huge for the offense