Daren Bates Facing Marijuana Possession Charge

tgo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like how you say racist and then use a derogatory term for homosexuals in the same breath. 

TN, with their racist cops and anti-weed politicians

I think the big story here is that Terry McCormick scooped everyone with this news. 

2 hours ago, abc2330 said:

TN, with their racist cops and anti-weed faggot politicians

Yeah.  That's what it is.  Forget the fact that he's an employ of a team that has rules prohibiting marijuana use.  Add to that the fact that chronic marijuana use has been shown to block the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone, a key component in the ultimate production of testosterone.  Let's pay a few million to guys who can't follow the rules and want to chemically neuter themselves.  Great idea!  (Even High Times had to accept this as a real issue, especially for men.)

https://hightimes.com/health/cannabis-affect-hormone-levels/

Edited by DocMac
Rephrasing

3 hours ago, tgo said:

Yeah, he's always complaining about Bates. 

Bates threatened to punch him or something last year. He's a douche. 

No worries though, he's not for long. Even if he were to stick another year (highly unlikely), his contract expires after this year and he'll be gone soon enough.

Your right Kuharsky is.

4 hours ago, tgo said:

Regardless, this particular situation is just flat out stupid given his high profile and league rules. 

Haha....that dipshit could share his kush standing next to me in his jersey on the sidelines of Baptist Sports Park during training camp and I still wouldn't recognize him...

4 hours ago, ctm said:

LOL  The judge determines the sentence and any leniency, not the officer.  What kind of idiot rolls down the window so a stranger can smell his weed?

Bates pulled his silver Audi into Kave Express, located at 530 West Main Street in Hendersonville, beside Hendersonville police officer Jackie Finley and rolled down the passenger’s side window of his car to ask Finley if he was in line to get coffee.
When Bates rolled down the window, the officer could smell a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside Bates’ vehicle. Finley stated in his report that he “smelled the odor until his vehicle was within a foot of mine.”

LOL,...  How fucking stupid can one person be.