charleytolar

War Room Deliberations

big2033   
10 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

This is a sad place filled with some even sadder people-- can't even have a discussion about football.

See you tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

LOL, as usual the responses are far better than the thread topic.

Well, of course, because the thread topic doesn't pre-suppose an answer. I wanted to see what others thought:

A good group of grown-ups suggested alternate paths: @headhunter, @Titans279, @KingTitan8, @TitanTez, @prometheus, @AvgJoe, @Soxcat, @Ricky, and @titanruss

I thank you for your legitimate participation and apologize for the nonsensical rantings of everybody else that make it hard to participate. Shame on them.

2 hours ago, charleytolar said:

Well, of course, because the thread topic doesn't pre-suppose an answer. I wanted to see what others thought:

A good group of grown-ups suggested alternate paths: @headhunter, @Titans279, @KingTitan8, @TitanTez, @prometheus, @AvgJoe, @Soxcat, @Ricky, and @titanruss

I thank you for your legitimate participation and apologize for the nonsensical rantings of everybody else that make it hard to participate. Shame on them.

No, shame on YOU for being such a hyper sensitive bitch on a message board where you KNOW what kind of reception you’re going to get. 

abenjami   
7 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Charlie must be some guy's gimp and enjoy being humiliated and dominated.  He just keeps coming back for more.  

You would certainly be the expert around here at spotting that type of guy!

8 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

No, shame on YOU for being such a hyper sensitive bitch on a message board where you KNOW what kind of reception you’re going to get. 

Eat shit... and  you can go to your grave knowing that this is the last response I will probably ever make to you since you are definitely part of the Crazy Eight ban... NOW IN EFFECT!

Mythos27   
1 hour ago, charleytolar said:

The Crazy Eight Cabal of Insanity has been put on my Ignore List.

I get that these guys are having fun at your expense but by blocking them you're really missing out on some of the best football discussions on the board. You may disagree but if you change your approach you'll get different results. It might take a little time since you've built up a certain perception of you but over time things will change and you won't have the issues you had with this thread. 

Mythos27   
On 4/29/2019 at 2:24 AM, JMoney420 said:

Not really u can contribute well thought out opionions,videos etc but if ur new unjust get ignored or brushed off.Sumone been here 4-5 years and basically states the same shit and this board has fights to wait n line to blow them like OMG ur soooo smart lol...Prob a good reason the same 10 ppl have talked to themselves for 10 years and others just lurk.Which is a shame cause whatever they don’t bring can’t be any worse than the idocy

u read on here.I think they like it that way,so they can always be the dumbest smartest fuks in the room.

This is flat out untrue. I was and others have been new-comers to this site and been fine. The problem for most new posters is that they arrive to the board and immediately try to make a huge splash by purposely engaging other posters in a hostile manner, whining about not immediately getting the respect of people who don't know them, or just generally showing their ass.They don;t even take the time to get a feeling for what the board is like or get a lay of the land. Like most things in life, if you're prudent, competent, and carry yourself well, you'll be fine and if you're not an uptight douche you might even have a little fun. 

Edited by Mythos27

33 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The key for newcomers is to take as many shots at Oman as possible. 

Hey Touched The Tard, I honestly believe you have no clue just how fucked in the head you really are.

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

And it’s obvious you have no clue how easy it is to bait you into replying to me. 

I have no doubt that you honestly believe that too. Just go back to my previous post.