War Room Deliberations

charleytolar

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What if the Titans were still the oilers but had the prestige of the Packers and Steelers but Bill Billicheck as our coach but we already had the son of Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady as our QB but we couldn't find a trade partner to get out of the #1 overall pick we had? What if guys? Have FUN!!

We'd still find a way to fuck it up.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit being a troll and answer my question or ignore it. This is about having fun and I was just throwing a simple "what if" scenario that I thought we could discuss...   If you don't want to

Tolar gonna Tolar....

Posted Images

23 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What if the Titans were still the oilers but had the prestige of the Packers and Steelers but Bill Billicheck as our coach but we already had the son of Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady as our QB but we couldn't find a trade partner to get out of the #1 overall pick we had? What if guys? Have FUN!!

Quit Being a Troll.

23 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If he just laughed at himself for a second the thread goes entirely different, but if you read through the thread the guy feeds off it. He loves the responses, because it gives him a chance to do something I personally can’t grasp. I’ve never understood people who can’t laugh at themselves or at least take note. I went intentionally ridiculous in the Henry bet thread until Cenj and Legal mentioned...you’re being too ridiculous. I thought well, alright, I’ve had my fun now back it down. And then we all got to laugh and have a good time. It really isn’t complicated. 

I have a finely-honed sense of humor but I find constant and deliberate obstruction not funny at all. What is funny about Japan's initial post? Walk a mile in my shoes and try to initiate a discussion only to have a handful of guy deliberately derail it. It really is that complicated because if your getting "to laugh and have a good time" comes at the expense of something, then it's time to have a re-evaluation. It is not your's or anybody's right just to tromp on whatever you feel like.

2 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Quit being a troll and answer my question or ignore it. This is about having fun and I was just throwing a simple "what if" scenario that I thought we could discuss...

If you don't want to be a part of that discussion you don't have to, but no need to derail my post

Quit Being a Troll. 

1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I this really what this site has come to? I'm just trying to generate some discussion and you are continuously trying to stifle it by insulting me by calling me names

You are just a sad little clod of wasted clay.

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

The idiot doesnt understand what you are doing. Pure gold on two levels.

You really think I don't understand what he is doing? It's just stupidity piled upon stupidity from a man who knows no shame.

10 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

This is a sad place filled with some even sadder people-- can't even have a discussion about football.

See you tomorrow!