War Room Deliberations

charleytolar

50 minutes ago, oldschool said:

And yet you want so much to belong here. Look in the mirror tolar. You illicit the response you get because of your unwillingness to debate. We arent the problem; you are.

What's wrong with wanting to discuss Titan football? I've been a fan for over 50 years going back to the Oiler days. Isn't that why this place even exists? Why are some of you trying to make it hard to be a participant?

Not every thread is set up to be a debate. This thread is intended to hear other ideas. How have I been the problem here? It's all you Trolls just hankering to derail a thread that has interesting potential.

I'll debate anything with anybody. I just don't like the rapid descent into destraction BEFORE any kind of discussion has taken place. See Japan's post. See Oilerman. See CTF. All they did was crap on the discussion. Is that the high standard to which you are alluding?!!!!!!!! Lordy. 

Edited by charleytolar

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit being a troll and answer my question or ignore it. This is about having fun and I was just throwing a simple "what if" scenario that I thought we could discuss...   If you don't want to

Tolar gonna Tolar....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, charleytolar said:

Quit Being a Troll

A troll contributes nothing. We're contributing plenty by telling you how dumb your threads are.

Asking questions that can't be answered.

Hey @charleytolar you think the Titans would've drafted a QB if they had the No. 1 pick?

You think they would've traded for Tom Brady if they could?

You think we were interested in another team's player?

You think we considered drafting Randy Moss? 

If Vince Young was smart, do you think he'd be a better QB?

You ask weird, useless questions. For useless discussions. 

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

A troll contributes nothing. We're contributing plenty by telling you how dumb your threads are.

Asking questions that can't be answered.

Hey @charleytolar you think the Titans would've drafted a QB if they had the No. 1 pick.

You think they would've traded for Tom Brady if they could?

You think we'd be a better team if we signed Peyton Manning?

You think we were interested in another team's player?

You think we considered drafting Randy Moss? 

Hey Big Thinker, any question can be answered. I can answer every one of your silly questions.

My guess is that you are so narrow-minded that you can only deal with something concrete?

Too bad. There's a whole 'nother world out there!

5 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Hey Big Thinker, any question can be answered. I can answer every one of your silly questions.

My guess is that you are so narrow-minded that you can only deal with something concrete?

Too bad. There's a whole 'nother world out there!

I'm not a GM ... neither are you ... so who cares.

If you want to play GM go buy a copy of Madden and make any moves you want. All this speculation is useless. Because we have our player.

Why do you think your ideas get constantly shit on? Can you answer that question? Here's a clue: It has nothing to do with trolling ... 

Edited by big2033

20 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I'm not a GM ... neither are you ... so who cares.

If you want to play GM go buy a copy of Madden and make any moves you want. All this speculation is useless. Because we have our player.

Why do you think your ideas get constantly shit on? Can you answer that question? Here's a clue: It has nothing to do with trolling ... 

Really? I thought I was and I certainly thought you were...

Any speculation is useless including all the opinions about whom we should draft offered up over the last few months, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun even after the fact. It's called contingency thinking and requires imagination and risk-taking both qualities which you seem to be devoid of. It's a form of higher-level play. Sorry for you...

7 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Really? I thought I was and I certainly thought you were...

Any speculation is useless including all the opinions about whom we should draft offered up over the last few months, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun even after the fact. It's called contingency thinking and requires imagination and risk-taking both qualities which you seem to be devoid of. It's a form of higher-level play. Sorry for you...

Nothing wrong with speculating who we should draft. But it's dumb after it's done ... unless you have a time machine.

It's just very childish. You even asked someone to use their imagination like it's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It's weird, and deserves to be troll'd.

11 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

It's called contingency thinking and requires imagination and risk-taking both qualities which you seem to be devoid of.

Get real Charley, we all know the biggest risk you take these days is deciding on whether you want the pepperoni or 5 cheese pizza hotpockets in this week's grocery trip.

7 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Nothing wrong with speculating who we should draft. But it's dumb after it's done ... unless you have a time machine.

It's just very childish. You even asked someone to use their imagination like it's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It's weird, and deserves to be troll'd.

Predicting also involves time travel or it is just the meaningless exercise that you despise.

Why is it dumb to consider a contingency that could have come up? You don't have to play if you don't want and you certainly would be better served by just saying out of it entirely if you are not interested.

2 minutes ago, TeamRobinson said:

Get real Charley, we all know the biggest risk you take these days is deciding on whether you want the pepperoni or 5 cheese pizza hotpockets in this week's grocery trip.

I'm planning a big bank job and need a pilot. Interested?

8 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Predicting also involves time travel or it is just the meaningless exercise that you despise.

Why is it dumb to consider a contingency that could have come up? You don't have to play if you don't want and you certainly would be better served by just saying out of it entirely if you are not interested.

Does that mean I won't be allowed back in your clubhouse? 

13 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Does that mean I won't be allowed back in your clubhouse? 

Depends. If you are just going to come in and lay down farts, we don't want you. If you have something to contribute besides silly tripe, come on it.