Well Done Jon Robinson

AvgJoe

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

They beat Brady, Watson and Wentz.  And Prescott I guess is decent.  The reality is more than half of the QBs in the league are good.  If you're going to win eventually you'll need to step up and stop the other team and be able to score 30 plus in games to do it.

They don't face Roethlisberger.  Unless you're talking about January...

You are right on Ben. 

As for the point, on paper it seems like the opponents they face this year have better QB's than last year with the adds of Mahomes, Brees, and Ryan to the mix.  Obviously, the defense has to maintain red zone excellence and they must have the offense make a jump up. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ. Jake is one sad individual. Not only is he dumb as rocks, he also seems to easily get bent out of shape by anonymous people on the internet.    Momma should have swallowed him

Robinson has upgraded the roster big time since he got here. Maybe faint praise considering what he inherited   Not only has he upgraded position groups but he's improved the overall depth. 

So... we're right back where we started? ?

Just now, OILERMAN said:

How many games do the Titans play where they have the better QB?

We will see.  Obviously they don't against NO, Atl, KC, Ind twice, LAC.  There's a few others 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.  

They don't really face any weak QBs except for Josh Allen.

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

You are right on Ben. 

As for the point, on paper it seems like the opponents they face this year have better QB's than last year with the adds of Mahomes, Brees, and Ryan to the mix.  Obviously, the defense has to maintain red zone excellence and they must have the offense make a jump up. 

Of course.  That goes without saying.

And I can tell you how that will not happen.  Featuring Derrick Henry as the main cog.

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

We will see. 

What do you mean, we"ll see? You have an opinion, you can look at the schedule and say what you believe.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

What do you mean, we"ll see? You have an opinion, you can look at the schedule and say what you believe.

I gave my opinion.  I said I think they have the clear disadvantage in 6 games and a clear advantage in one and I also think he's better than Flacco/Carr.  And the rest are toss-ups.  The we'll see part is that things can change pretty quickly.

Can't help but love what JRob has done this offseason.

Will be really interesting to watch as the next 12 months play out, the team could have a very different look after this upcoming season with so many starters off contract.

While I really hope Mariota can start showing some of that 2016 form that looked so encouraging again, you can't help but feel we might be sitting here in 12 months time after drafting a new QB in the first round of the 2020 draft.

On 4/27/2019 at 1:05 PM, StephenIsLegend said:

Jesus Christ. Jake is one sad individual. Not only is he dumb as rocks, he also seems to easily get bent out of shape by anonymous people on the internet. 

Momma should have swallowed him and Tez. 

?? ?Damn Why You Gotta Do Him Like That Steph!??

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

I can see Nate Davis turning out to be another Poutasi but not expecting it so don't take it as some prediction, Just would not be surprised if he flops. Everyone else I am super happy with. Esp Brown & Walker.

Lol Poutasi’s Big Ass should of been a Guard..

Damn Webster Sucked! I Didn’t Really Like Reignfeld Either..

Edited by TitanHeart2020

The worst QB's we play are probably Josh Allen, Joe Flacco, Jameis Winston, and Derek Carr. Mariota was better than Allen, about the same as Flacco and probably worse overall than Winston or Carr, though Winston has extremely high variance and Carr has a lot of the same problems as Mariota, and both of them have been on shaky ground.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

you can't help but feel we might be sitting here in 12 months time after drafting a new QB in the first round of the 2020 draft.

Right now it's headed that way, Mariota has to turn things around for that to change