Kyle021

2019 NFL Draft: Titans Select WR AJ Brown Round 2, Pick #51

Ricky   

Once he caught the ball and runs you don’t see people catching him on way to end zone. Is he as fast as Hollywood Brown, no. But he is a big WR who is built more like a running back and runs fast enough.

begooode   

,... and when Brown turns upfield, that size makes DBs think for a sec (business decision arm tackle or try to overcompensate by dropping the shoulder early), which makes Brown’s jukes even more effective I hope.

6 hours ago, reo said:

No doubt Brown ran a faster time at the combine after training well for it but in terms of game speed, they might be similar with Brown getting the edge.

Play styles in the NFL should be very similar. 

Which I’m BEYOND okay with. Boldin was always a fringe #1 next to Fitz. Quintessential high end #2. 

Huston   

Here's a new thread and a few gifs from it about his running mate Davis, its going to be a really fun offense once Brown gets up to speed.

Titans Threads‏ @TheTenTitans 3h3 hours ago

With all the hype surrounding AJ Brown, I feel like a lot of people have disregarded Corey Davis and crowned AJ Brown as WR1 already. However, I still believe Davis will be the best WR on our team moving forward.

Edited by Huston

reo   
1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Which I’m BEYOND okay with. Boldin was always a fringe #1 next to Fitz. Quintessential high end #2. 

I agree.

Huston   
1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

That would be totally ridiculous. Davis is the #1 for sure

I think we will have to wait a few games before we see Brown get significant snaps.

GLinks   

I’m sure how well he does or does not do in training camp, plus injuries, will inform this decision. 

I think it’ll come down to how Brown performs in relation to Taylor and Sharpe. But if everybody has suitably stepped up, it should put a hold over working him in. If he shows he can block well from the jump, however, all bets are off. I’m looking at how his size can impact the running game, and if he gets nasty as a blocker, I want that guy on the field with frequency.

GLinks   
On 5/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, Titans279 said:

damn AB is jacked. Gym rat? 

This look from Brown tells you all you need to know for now. Str8up Dire Wolf 🐺. Everyone else has a little mug or a little cheese in their look. Simmons is a freak for sure, but Brown has the pack leader look if you ask me. 

You didn’t, but there it is. A.J. Brown, The Professional

luc besson leon GIF

Mythos27   
20 hours ago, Stan17 said:

Some of you just sound dumber than hell.  Watch the damn tape! He's got amazing agility/COD ability. Is he a 4.3 burner? No, but he's still outrunning guys and making them miss. Stop getting so caught up in numbers that don't necessarily translate to playing football.

What are you even talking about? Most of the people in this thread are saying that despite not being an elite athlete or as you put it a "4.3 burner" he's still likely going to be a damn good player because he's so good at everything else. In summary: Is he a physical freak? No. Can he still be a dominant receiver in this league? Yes, and I expect him to be. No one is shitting on the kid. Stop being dramatic.