Kyle021

2019 NFL Draft: Titans Select WR AJ Brown Round 2, Pick #51

Huston   
2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Davis has better hands, come on now

We have seen Davis drop easy passes come on, Brown is a natural pass catcher but that doesn't make him a better wr.

Edited by Huston

36 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

CD is going to fucking feast. 

Obviously it hinges on Mariota, but we have the makings of a very explosive and dangerous offense. 

This should help #22 also.  Gonna be tough to load up on the run with Davis, Brown, Humphries and Walker spreading the field.

MIKE75   
2 hours ago, TitanTez said:

I will,  that video did not come in. 

Rice was a bad ass in college,  nobody could cover him,  his college coach ran a spread offense back in the day. 

I played football in college the year after he went pro. 

All the upper class guys talked about playing them and Rice catching the ball with one hand and walking backwards in the end zone. 

The guy might be the best receiver EVER.

You would be at least 50 years old if you played football in college the year after he went pro which would be 1986. 🙄

abc2330   

This is one of the best 2nd round picks I've seen made by a team that I follow.  His floor and ceiling are very high.  He's very talented with the ball in his hands, and he shows the athleticism, size, hands , and baseball outfielder-ball tracking skills and general feel for the position to become a good #1.  Mariota's confidence should be sky-high with these receivers.

Huston   
Just now, abc2330 said:

This is one of the best 2nd round picks I've seen made by a team that I follow.  His floor and ceiling are very high.  He's very talented with the ball in his hands, and he shows the athleticism, size, hands , and baseball outfielder-ball tracking skills and general feel for the position to become a good #1.  Mariota's confidence should be sky-high with these receivers.

Agree and to think i was all in Whiteside in the second and look who we ended up with.

4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Biggest thing hes not raw as a WR.

He will play early.   He is very polished already and he has a great work ethic.   They always seem to describe him as a student of the game, loves to study film, gym rat, and things like this in various articles i've read about him.   I like the fact that he will contribute early for this offense.   

Edited by Harvey_Specter

abc2330   
Just now, Harvey_Specter said:

He will play early.   He is very polished already and he has a great work ethic.   They always seem to describe him as a student of the game, loves film study, gym rat, and things like this in various articles i've read about him.   I like the fact that he will contribute early for this offense.   

He plays like a vet already.  He's ready to go.

3 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The best thing about these offensive movies in FA and draft is it ends the excuses for Mariota. Sick or swim this year bud!

We say that every year... then he gets injured again...

Cyrus   

Based on his profile, he seems like an ideal Z receiver who can play inside. Felt like the team needed a guy who could win at the LOS and beat press, not just someone who was a pure burner. Doesn’t look like there’s any real clear flaws to his game. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

Seems pretty clear this is the last year that excuse will fly. Anyway, super excited for Brown 

Huston   
Just now, Starkiller said:

Nobody with common sense has believed the ones who have said that because it hasn't been true till this year.

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

GB is about to roll into their season with Geronimo Allison as their #2 WR.  Did we absolutely have to upgrade our #3 WR?  No.  He fell into our laps.  If we were that concerned with upgrading him, we would have done so in the 1st

This is what denial looks like folks! 

Lol..