2019 NFL Draft: Titans Select WR AJ Brown Round 2, Pick #51

kyle021

Just now, TWR said:

But in 3 WR sets with Walker also on the field who do you think plays where? 

That's where Taylor comes into play.  And Davis can also be used more down the field than he was previously when you have guys who can run the short routes.  

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I was going to say the same thing.  Mariota's strength is and always has been his ability to operate a quick rhythm passing game.  And to do that you need guys who can get open quickly and run th

The thing you gotta respect about Sharpe is   There were times he was the only dependable option at WR, everyone knew it, and he caught the ball and moved the chains in between 2 or 3 guys.

Mariota is partying with virgin pina coladas right now.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yes, I was going to say the same thing.  Mariota's strength is and always has been his ability to operate a quick rhythm passing game.  And to do that you need guys who can get open quickly and run the correct routes.

It's like the anti-Mularkey offense.

Yeah it's why even though I was intrigued by Metcalf, I didn't think they'd pick him. MM doesn't throw jump balls. He makes presnap reads, adjustments and makes quick decisions right after the snap. He needs guys that will hit their spots and catch the quick throw.

8 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Fuck you.... I didn't  say he was a waste,  I was looking for his strength you jackass...

LOL okay.  You totally didn’t just throw some random takeaway that is obviously wrong, but now you will have to go down with the ship with the comment.  Titans Report deserves better trolling than this lazy shit.  

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That's where Taylor comes into play.  And Davis can also be used more down the field than he was previously when you have guys who can run the short routes.  

Taylor's going to be like Cosby's fat kid who they never throw to in street football: You go long.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Taylor isn't in play.

I expect Humphries and Davis outside early to start then switching it up between Brown outside and Humphries on the slot or vice versa depending on the setup and game plan.

Brown is a rookie 2nd rounder though. Humphries will get more snaps.

1 minute ago, TitanTez said:

I came up watching Rice,  he had far better football speed than 40. speeed.

He could flat out fly on the football field. 

Not really.