tgo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As was the plan all along. 

I guess JRob managed to change out from his pee-soaked britches @TitanTez. 

Posted Images

Makes sense.  I would rather Suh, obviously, but this is a shrewd move and helps soften the impact of the injury.

I've seen several reports that seem to suggest that being 21 greatly increases the odds that Simmons returns to full form and that optimistic estimates could have him playing as early as Week 3 to coming back after our bye around Week 11.  

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Makes sense.  I would rather Suh, obviously, but this is a shrewd move and helps soften the impact of the injury.

I've seen several reports that seem to suggest that being 21 greatly increases the odds that Simmons returns to full form and that optimistic estimates could have him playing as early as Week 3 to coming back after our bye around Week 11.  

Yeah Suh would've been nice, but at the same time he's more of a 1 technique in lots of ways than a real 5 technique. 

He must be wanting an unrealistic amount of money. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Yeah Suh would've been nice, but at the same time he's more of a 1 technique in lots of ways than a real 5 technique. 

He must be wanting an unrealistic amount of money. 

Yea, Simmons is likely going to take Jones's spot I would imagine, and they'll push Jones inside and then Urban will become depth along with Johnson.  I would also imagine they play a ton of 4 under alignment this year which will greatly reduce Jones's role overall.  

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

For draft festivities? To talk to a team? 

Or maybe to sign as Titans backup? 

Would be interesting if he re-signed as a back up. Not sure why else he would be going, unless he's living in Nashville and just on his way home.

Edited by Cyrus

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Cyprien as a backup S would not be bad, better than Kedrick Lewis anyway.

Way better, Jrob has plenty of money left and I bet we sign more then just Urban before the season.

Edited by Huston