Sign in to follow this  
code

ESPN (so woke)

If you view this through the prism of left/right politics then you are exactly the fool who makes judgement based off a polarized perspective that you're accusing the media of being.

MOST would agree that ESPNs decision to run that story was was ill timed and unfair. That's ESPN being too sensationalist. And that's the issue. They clouded the opportunity to introduce a player who should have been a top 10 pick.

1 hour ago, titansfan said:

If you view this through the prism of left/right politics then you are exactly the fool who makes judgement based off a polarized perspective that you're accusing the media of being.

MOST would agree that ESPNs decision to run that story was was ill timed and unfair. That's ESPN being too sensationalist. And that's the issue. They clouded the opportunity to introduce a player who should have been a top 10 pick.

I think it’s more about how it could e been a positive turnaround story a

d how he’s been an ideal citizen, team captain, and done a ton of volunteer work to atone for his sin... and they make it all about the sin and only negative... pushing hate back into a situation that’s been resolved and he’s been punished 1000x over for. 

Agreed. I've been aggressively defending him on social media. Poor fella was choked up when he took that call. Barely could breathe to get the words yes maam and yes sir out. He probably didn't have the resources to attend the draft. Agents may have even shunned him after the injury. 

God knows I wouldn't want my childhood record in the public eye, especially the stuff that I didn't get caught for. And to be perfectly honest, he looked like he was slapping that woman so that the mob would take that as justice. As if to say, "Hey I fucked her up. She's done. Now get off her." He was pushing people off the entire time. AS A KID PUSHING ADULTS OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOB

Tim   

Female is currently higher than race on the left wing victim hierarchy chart. Stay tuned, it may change quickly. That’s how that works. 

ESPN has done this with everyone and anyone who had issues. Guys actually in the NFL or with draftees. 

Yall just being bitches about it and act like they were picking on him because he's a Titan. 

Remember them posting Tunsils gas mask pic? You could say they actually hurt his draft slot. At least they waited til Simmons was actually picked. 

Yall were not crying about that. But because Simmons did something 10x worse and ESPN told it as they would with anyone else, yall taking issue. 

Gimme a break.

Edited by JakePA_Titan