Avengers: Endgame(SPOILERS)

Nztitans

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have agreed with you before my daughter was born. As white males, most privileged group on the planet, we are tone def to what minorities want and need at times. My 7 year old absolutely loved

Went and saw it early yesterday morning. Really enjoyed it. Long though. Don’t want to spoil anything for anyone that hasn’t. If you are a fan of the Marvel movies there is a lot to like. There was on

Thus is a spoiler thread now, fuckshits.    - — -—   -   Loves it. Thought it had the wrong emotion in the early middle, but then it created the proper base for

Thus is a spoiler thread now, fuckshits. 

-

-—

-

Loves it. Thought it had the wrong emotion in the early middle, but then it created the proper base for the climax. 

I cant wait to read from the incels about how there was too much girl power, Valk ruling the Asgardians, and Captain America being black. I imagine they were triggered beyond reproach. 

The Spiderman actor really brings the feels with Iron Man. 

I liked it for what is was. The end of 11 years of movies. Captain America picking up the hammer was so good. 

Cap vs Cap had good banter a nice scene along with hail hydra. 

The final battle where everyone came back was probably one of the best scenes from all of the movies. Thanos is OP as anything. 

Disappointing that we won’t see RDJ Evans and Jackman as Iron Man Captain America and Wolverine. 

On 4/27/2019 at 2:29 AM, OILERMAN said:

I saw it, so so. Nothing great. The last one was better 

I also prefer infinity war. Endgame was awesome though. It was crazy to see Thanos battle Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor to a standstill without the stones. 

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I also prefer infinity war. Endgame was awesome though. It was crazy to see Thanos battle Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor to a standstill without the stones. 

The Thor stuff was super cheesy 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

I can't believe they kept fat thor the entire movie.

I wasn’t a fan of it either.  But, I kinda understand they needed some kind of excuse for him not to beat Thanos when he’s dual wielding Stormbreaker and Mjolnir.   

I’m gonna have to take more time to digest it and probably watch it again.  But my gut feeling is that I didn’t enjoy it nearly as much as infinity war.  

Black Widow/Hawkeye got me in the feels, as did Iron Man...but I had some problems with the movie as a whole.  I also worry that the MCU is headed in a pretty bad direction in the near future, but that’s a rant for another day. 

I thought it was awesome. As a single movie, there were a lot of problems, but it was ambitious as hell. The battle scene was absurd and so goddamn satisfying. Captain America wielding Mjolnir; Hawkeye going full Punisher; fat Thor, which I actually liked considering he was getting super dark and brooding in Infinity War. Lots of good little moments. I'm glad they had the balls to go with a black Captain America. Ant-Man has become a surprisingly good character ("you want an autograph with me too?"). And Dr. Strange silently holding up 1 finger to Iron Man.

It's insane how much this movie included and how many actors were in it. Master-level planning. 

The scarlet widow sacrifice scene was my least favorite. Way too cheesy.