Jonboy

2019 NFL Draft: Titans Select DT Jeffery Simmons Round 1, Pick #19

TitanTez   
35 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I was telling someone the other day, there was one player who totally dominated Reggie White. Cowboys RT Erik Williams:

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/reggie-white-s-nightmare-erik-williams-280076

We all know that White was a legendary player that feared no man or even felt like anyone could block him, except Erik Williams. Williams was not the most talented tackle that White ever faced but he was the nastiest.

I remember White on the sideline talking about how Williams on the opening play hit him in his throat with his fist, or take his thumb and poke White in the eye blurring his vision. I had never seen a player leg whip Reggie or dive in the back of his legs like Williams did. Williams was able to reduce one of the greatest rushers of all time into a non-factor in the game.

That battle actually started when White played for Philadelphia. In a game in 1992, Williams held his own against White so well, he won NFC Offensive Player of the Week honors. Williams is still the only lineman in Cowboys history to win that award.

Reggie White was playing to survive Erik Williams and not sack Aikman or trap Emmitt Smith in the backfield for a loss. Williams would frustrate and physically beat Reggie up during the game, so much so that White would not play as hard thus we would lose our best defensive player for that day.

There is something to be said about a player that physically destroyed Reggie White's will to compete. I never thought I would see it but I did and there many days where walking out of Texas Stadium, I wish I hadn't.

I played against Williams in college,  he knocked the snot out of my nose.. 

He was one mean MoFo.

TitanTez   
1 minute ago, FRT said:

I had the same experience with him in colle... errr Madden I mean.

Trust me,  you didn't  have the same experience.... I seen stars. 

FRT   
6 hours ago, oldschool said:

No one believes this. You cant even speak English and you don't know shit about football.

I believe him - his name was Tommy Flanagan and he played for College of PLA .  Yeah that's the ticket.

TitanTez   
12 hours ago, oldschool said:

No one believes this. You cant even speak English and you don't know shit about football.

You arm chair jackoff... 

Stick to the T Square. 

Somedude   
15 hours ago, TitanTez said:

I played against Williams in college,  he knocked the snot out of my nose.. 

He was one mean MoFo.

Pics or it didn't happen.

TitanTez   
4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Tez clearly has CTE from going against Williams in college. 

Another armchair Zombie blowing spit. 

TitanTez   

FYI for you jackoff zombies, Williams played at Central State in Ohio,  small historical black institution, they played other similar programs.

Edited by TitanTez